PDA

View Full Version : Lost alot of weight, but am I doing it right?

Malice
01-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi there,

I started working out properly around 4-5 months ago, but only recently adjusted my diet. Im currently 16.5 stone 6'1" and ive lost around a stone in the last 6 weeks.

Working out 4-5 times a week, not much cardio apart from some swimming after workouts.

Ive cut out pop from my diet completely along with cheese/mayo/chocolate all the crap I used to eat tonnes of. Started eating breakfast in the mornings and eat alot of tuna/chicken/salads and veg.

Drink mainly water but 3-4 cups of coffe at work with no sugar (cut that out of diet as well)

Im happy with my results but I wasnt expecting to have lost so much weight so quickly and am worried that ive lost it in muscle/water.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

HP666
01-14-2009, 09:39 PM
That's actually pretty good weight loss, not too crazy fast. Your losing about 2 lbs a week. It's always easiest in the beginning. Judging by what your saying about your diet now it sounds like your doing it right. Hell, what your doing is what 90% of the people who need to lose weight should just do; just cut out the bull**** from your diet. Unless your gonna go on a strict carb cycling diet or something of the sort you may unfortunately lose a little muscle/strength, but you have to make a choice. As long as your eating right and training that will be kept at a minimum.