PDA

View Full Version : Gaining size without bulking?

ru4life3
01-14-2009, 06:04 PM
I've noticed something odd the past few weeks. I started a new routine, and incorporated some different exercises that I haven't done in a while. Just the other day, I noticed stretch marks on some areas of my shoulders, even though I haven't been on a bulking diet, and my weight has been exactly the same. From what I understand and experienced, stretch marks come from growth of the body, which is why I found this odd. I don't think it is fat, since my diet has been the same, and my cardio has actually become more intense lately. Could it just be the new routine working out different muscles?

powerboy93
01-14-2009, 06:39 PM
your weight dosent rlly mean anything... also strech marks are either getting big or getting small. you could have lost weight on your shoulders but added weight on somewere else making it even.

HP666
01-14-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh my God that's horrible news!!!!

jennifer8055
01-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi,

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at the link below.

stretchmarkszapped.com

Mercuryblade
01-16-2009, 01:56 PM
:spam:

runriot26
01-20-2009, 07:10 PM
yea def. could be from gaining more muscle at a rapid pace.....i have some pretty crazy stretch marks all along the inside of my upper leg from squatting......they start to fade after a while....but idk if thats cuz im gaining weight or not