PDA

View Full Version : Maximus

RazorsEdge
01-22-2009, 07:15 AM
I did some searching before posting this but wanted to get your input on the servings of maxiums. I bought the Maximum Mass stack the other day and I love it. So far its been 4 ETSS in the morning followed my breakfast and a Maximus shake. 3 Creatine Caps, Workout, 4creatine caps and a Opticen Shake. Not going to get into the whole daily meal thing here, just the ATL stuff.

Anyway I have been making the "Maximus" shake as by ATL directions, 5 scoops maximus, 2 scoops vanilla ice cream and 4 cups of milk =1754 cals:omg:

My question is should I be drinking 2 of these shakes a day, or should I be making the one in the morning and drinking half at day other half at night?

Im just having a super hard time eating and then trying to get down about 40onunces of thick liquid on top of that

Lones Green
01-22-2009, 08:26 AM
If you keep on like you are now, thats more calories, which means more mass.

You can just use them as meal replacement shakes though, you don't HAVE to drink them on top of a meal.

chris mason
01-22-2009, 12:19 PM
Break it into 2 servings, it will make it easier to consume.

Chris

RazorsEdge
01-22-2009, 02:12 PM
thanks guys, that is what i figured.... even split the total 1754 calories that adds to my diet is a nice dent on coming out of my 6000 calorie per day needs