PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how long till milk spoils?

Power-BB
04-07-2002, 06:04 AM
From now on I'm going to start keeping milk in my bag and drinking it where ever I go instead of water. I was just wondering though how long can i keep it in my bag without it spoiling and tasting like ****. Anyone else have this problem and do people use ice cubes in milk or is that just sick.

fevan
04-07-2002, 04:31 PM
as long as it's cold. when it get to room temperature i wouldn't drink it. If you don't mind it watered down then go ahead and use ice cubes. Also try freezing the milk the night before, or make your ice cubes out of milk to it dosen't lose taste.

McBain
04-07-2002, 10:56 PM
i made this protein shake once, 100gms of protein in that bad boy but by the time i got to the gym it was all warm, i didnt want to get salmonella or anything so it was seeya later. i wouldnt carry it around with you unless youve got an esky or something.

BCC
04-07-2002, 11:00 PM
I drink milk everywhere I go, I let it sit out for hours sometimes and still drink it...I've never had a problem and I drink nearly 2 gallons a day that sit around.

Mark
04-08-2002, 04:14 PM
When it starts to smell yoghurty it gone off. The higher the fat content in milk the faster this will happen.

DelveyBoy
04-08-2002, 04:24 PM
thats why i use skimmed milk, last longer