PDA

View Full Version : pic of me at 170 or 175

ripchase
01-24-2009, 04:07 PM
yeah this is a pic of me at work (strip club) i think i was pushing 175 at the most this pic..this is me training twice a day for 2months, i got on AS and tried a few different things to see how my body reacted and i found that i react well to anything i tried...sorry no pics of me on cycle

ripchase
01-24-2009, 04:17 PM
this is me at uh....well not sure the wight im guessing 160 or so, this is a like after pic...i hadnt trained in the gym for probably a year in this pic and no specific diet, just pushups for "mental maintenane" lol

fpr
01-24-2009, 09:33 PM
what the ****?! pull up your pants

Sidior
01-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Why show us this at all? You just joined and have not been training.

Are we supposed to tell you how awesome you look for being a slacker?

Contribute before you expect others to suck your online penis.

CleverName
01-25-2009, 01:26 AM
Nice PUBIC HAIR.

Ogrew
01-25-2009, 01:28 AM
nicely trimmed pubes just how i like em haha... seriously why the pube shot?

Keith
01-25-2009, 10:39 AM
...so why are you pulling your pants down for us?

Reko
01-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Maybe this is how he got his leg monitor?

powerboy93
01-25-2009, 11:53 AM
well he looks very very good for not lifting... but PULL UP THE PANTS

powerboy93
01-25-2009, 11:56 AM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27045&d=1232838448

in this pic you look pretty good... also LMAO @ the strip club maybe thats why you like too show us the pubs(jk)

ripchase
01-25-2009, 12:55 PM
lol...yeah yeah flame on...this pic was taken a year ago for a chick (only pics i got)..not recently for you tools to throw lame ass comments....as for the "just joined" and "sucking my online penis" comment these are gonna be before and after type shots....if i wanted you to suck my D*ck i'd tell you... im here just here like the rest of you...like i said at the beginning of post FLAME on.....I havent tained or done anythig for a over year and something months after this pic,and had lots of dead time(6months jail) so gonna get back into it sooooo..Im currently 5'10" 210

Steven001
01-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Nice bulk, you look great and still extremely lean. Can I ask what your diet was like?

Ogrew
01-25-2009, 01:26 PM
so did you go to jail for flashing your pubes in public :P ha jk
right on man, way to keep yourself lookin like that for a year without going to the gym!
I don't strip.. not officially but im assumin its probably a workout of its own....

ripchase
01-25-2009, 02:39 PM
yeah its basically doing cardio for 6 or so hours....abit hard to maintain size if not training...and yes the pubes law is in effect here in texas....lol (for all you pube+jail flamers)

ripchase
01-25-2009, 02:49 PM
the basics truthfully...oatmeal,eggs,chicken breast,rice, tuna, protein shakes at least 3x times daily..snacks mixed in there...drop a spoon in peanut butter (healthy lolipop) natural trail mixes, cottage cheese with fresh fruits but the underlined were my meals daily..i just bagan taking serious mass at the time of this pic also...eat clean, throw those calories to the sky,train and them train harder...

Gabrielle
01-25-2009, 06:38 PM
I dont mean to be rude but why don't you post new shots with standard bb poses such as front/back dub, mm, side chest..etc. It is really hard to tell much from mostly upperbody shots. Yes, you have respectable genetics, but what about your lower body and what are your goals?

ripchase
01-27-2009, 09:40 AM
i havent posted new shots do to the fact im outta shape now....hence the reason for joing the board..would benice to have som "support" and have peeps striveing for same goals as me....seems like everyone has nothing but negative thing to say so far....i guess once i post my current outta shape pics people may feel better bout themselves and then they will stop flaming my ass...but hey its kool..just more "added" motivation...hell just make me more of a beast in the gym....

I will post my current *****ty pic once im able to get into the gym(hell even leave the house)

My goals will be to lose much of the extra body fat that ive gained over at least 2yrs while also trying to maintain what i still have if any underneath the layer of fat.

after losing or while if possible i will also be trying to build quality gains, focusing on problem areas...legs for one(Even though i didnt shoW them,gabrielle sorta called them out so now I'll have to blast them..lol)

J Mac0123
01-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Shoulda use the 6 months in jail to pump (if you had a gym). Looks good i guess, keep the pants on(up) around here, no ones throwin bills at you. Good luck at gettin back into it.

ripchase
01-28-2009, 12:56 PM
i wasnt in prison....they dont have any training equip in the jail....i did pushups...and played some basketball....i guess if i would have played more i would have burned more,but not such a a good ball player...*shrug*