PDA

View Full Version : Knee Wraps

rager2500
02-01-2009, 01:22 AM
So I've tried and used over the years, Inzer, Titan, and currently using the Metal All Black wrap, which I prefer over any other wrap. Now the new APT 3XH come out and they are marketed as one of the heaviest of all knee wraps. The thing and the reason I get so much out of the Metal's is because of the stretch I get because of the material. So, for those who have tried these two or all of them, which do you prefer? I am either going to try the APT 3XH or just reorder the Metal Blacks.

WILD BILL
02-01-2009, 05:06 AM
A lot of us at ST used the Metal all black wraps and they are good but everyone has switched over to APT in our gym and honestly the 3x is prob to much wrap but the convict and convict/strangulator hybrids are freaking amazing.

rager2500
02-01-2009, 09:22 AM
A lot of us at ST used the Metal all black wraps and they are good but everyone has switched over to APT in our gym and honestly the 3x is prob to much wrap but the convict and convict/strangulator hybrids are freaking amazing.

Nice, I may have to give them a shot. Do they stretch like the Metals? Like they rubbery type of feeling?

Lones Green
02-01-2009, 09:43 AM
I can't see someone using the 2 or 3XH material for knee wraps, LOL

If you like the stretch from the metal wraps, I'd stick with those. You can get the convicts to stretch, but not as much as the metal wraps.

Ben Moore
02-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I can't see someone using the 2 or 3XH material for knee wraps, LOL

If you like the stretch from the metal wraps, I'd stick with those. You can get the convicts to stretch, but not as much as the metal wraps.

If you want the Metals + some try the black reapers. There's no way I'd get a 3XH knee wrap - i like my lower leg still attached.

Guido
02-01-2009, 10:51 AM
I use THP's for knee wraps and Metal all-blacks for wrist wraps. I've tried the APT's (Convict and Strangulator) and they give great support for wrist but I don't think I'd want to use them for my knees. Not forgiving enough.

rager2500
02-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the response. I guess I'll stick to the Metals for now.

WILD BILL
02-01-2009, 01:05 PM
BTW i dont know how old your current metal are now but they used to put rubber in there wraps and now they dont. They feel way diff now then they used to a year ago.

Sidior
02-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Black Mambas get great rebound and are much more supportive then the Metal All Blacks I have used.

Chris Rodgers
02-01-2009, 01:54 PM

:withstupi:

I used to use the Black Metals, but now I use APT strangulators and love em. APT has some serious wraps.

Dingus
02-01-2009, 02:05 PM
+1 for the black mambas, awesome wrap.

Lones Green
02-01-2009, 02:41 PM
BTW i dont know how old your current metal are now but they used to put rubber in there wraps and now they dont. They feel way diff now then they used to a year ago.

Ahh, see I had them awhile back. They stretched for miles. Kinda sucks they don't use rubber now.

evilxxx
02-01-2009, 02:51 PM
All my wraps are THP's but i see lots of people are getting Metal blacks and APT's so i might have to order full sets of both soon...

evilxxx
02-01-2009, 02:53 PM
:withstupi:

I used to use the Black Metals, but now I use APT strangulators and love em. APT has some serious wraps.

What do you like better about the strangulators over the blacks? i just wanna see wish ones im gonna order first...