PDA

View Full Version : APF/AAPF Alabama Open/Pro Cash Forms

mastermonster
02-04-2009, 09:20 PM
The entry forms and info are now up, and downloadable at the WPC/APF website under 'Meets'. www.worldpowerliftingcongress.com

mastermonster
02-05-2009, 09:31 PM
$75.00 of every $100.00 Pro Cash division entry fee will go to the Payout, plus all Sponsor money acquired. McClellan Family Chiropractics is already on board.

Carol Ann
02-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Good luck with your meet!

To all the equipped lifters out there, This is a very good meet to attend! You'll have a blast!

SoreFoot8343
02-09-2009, 08:25 PM
its rigged that no woman could ever win a cash prize in a co/ed division except becca,laura,Karen :( Or at least what I've seen so far in my short career.

kingkong51
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM

To all the equipped lifters out there, This is a very good meet to attend! You'll have a blast!

Hey Carol how have you been doing?

Carol Ann
02-12-2009, 05:35 AM
H Rob.
Doing great. Hows training? Are you getting ready for the APF Alabama?
From what we saw on videos, you're looking extremely strong!

mastermonster
02-13-2009, 10:11 PM

Thanks Carol Ann! And good luck with the APA Raw Nationals!

mastermonster
02-20-2009, 07:41 PM
World Class Judging Crew!!! The judges for the APF Alabama Open and Pro Cash Championships will be an all WPC World Referee Card holder staff of Garry Frank (APF President), Mike McDaniel (APF Vice President) and Beverly McDaniel! We are very excited to have these 3 World Judges on the platform for our meet! It quite simply doesn't get any better than this! The credibility of this panel of judges is second to none! They have all judged too many world and national meets to begin to mention.

Some big name competitors are starting to commit. Among them are 2500+ totalers Big John Ewing and current WPC World Champion Greg Theriot! 8-9 lifters from Hardcore Barbell and 10-12 from Gold's Gym PL Team, several from NGBB and a number of individual email commitments at present. It's going to be a great meet! We'll crank the music up, put that crazy southern boy on the mic and have a BIG OLE' IRON PARTY!!!!!!! Come and join us! Plenty of room! 8,000 sq. ft. and a view of beautiful Lake Gadsden!

mastermonster
02-20-2009, 07:47 PM
I got word from Jon at PLWATCH that the 'Classic' division (belt, singlet and wraps) lifts meet the Raw criteria of the PLWATCH Raw Rankings and are eligible. This is great news!

mastermonster
03-02-2009, 08:29 PM
We got the Katana Swords from Titan Friday. They're very nice!!! Ken Anderson is giving away a Katana Shirt also! More stuff coming! I'll keep you posted! P.S. Ken Overbey will be doing the photography! He's Shot meets such as APF Seniors, AAPF Nationals, APF H.S. Nationals and WABDL Worlds among others! You'll love his work!

Carol Ann
03-03-2009, 09:27 AM
Thanks Carol Ann! And good luck with the APA Raw Nationals!

You are very Welcome! Both of us have told several equipped lifters about your meet, and I think they are coming!!!
Good luck!

CarolAnn

mastermonster
03-03-2009, 10:35 PM
You are very Welcome! Both of us have told several equipped lifters about your meet, and I think they are coming!!!
Good luck!

CarolAnn

Thanks for recommending the meet Carol Ann! I hope they enjoy competing here. Again, continued good luck and you've really been kicking butt lately...as usual!

mastermonster
03-16-2009, 03:33 PM
The contacts have really picked up the last few days! It looks like we have several lifters coming in that will bust 2300 if all goes well; and a couple that have 2500+ to their credit! We have a possible battle of Raw 1 ton totals as well! We have some goodies from APT coming and Best Lifter swords from Titan Support Systems Inc. (Thanks Pete!) Ken Anderson is giving away a Titan Katana Bench Shirt as well! It's gonna' be great!!!