PDA

View Full Version : PrimalForce Log.....

prettyboy
02-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Hello people! New to the forum, and wsn't sure where I wanted to start posting, so I decided to start a log of my supps. and progress here.

Ok, here goes.

Last training session looks like this:

Back, Bi's, abs.........

One Arm Dumbell Rows 4x6-8(first 2 warmups, 90lbs.)
Pullups 2xFailure(bodyweight)
Pulldowns 2x6-8(200lbs.)
Seated Machine Rows 2x6-8(160lbs. each side)
Incline Dumbell Curls 2x6-8(40 lbs.)
Barbell Curls 2x6-8(85lbs.)
Machine Preacher Curls 2x4-6(70 lbs.)
Twisting Crunches 3x15 supersetted w/
Reg. Crunches 3x15

Done!

Notes: Good strength, and weight increases have been coming recently due to supps. added. Most recently added is something called primal force that is supposedly a mass gianing supp. in nature that I recently purchased. Really like this product. Good pumps.

Iv'e went from about 165 to 179 in weight thus far using this mass gainer. Majority muscle weight obviously. Feedback?

Tom Mutaffis
02-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Did you mean to start a training log? That is a different part of the forum.

What is "Primal Force"? A pro-hormone / designer steroid supplement?

prettyboy
02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
It's more like a complete nutrition supp., but I believe it has a combination of other hormanal ingredients to the mix. I probably will start a training log too, but the purpose ofthat was just to illustrate my progress thus far on the supp.

Tom Mutaffis
02-10-2009, 07:33 AM
I just did some research and Primal Force appears to be a brand of supplements. Did you mean "Primal Test"?

If you are going to post up a supplement log I think that it would be worthwhile to include all of the supplements that you are currently taking, amounts, and how long you have been using them for.

Nice work on the progress so far.