PDA

View Full Version : Interested in strongman in north west Ohio??

bigdayday
02-10-2009, 10:19 PM
I was wondering if there is anyone on here that trains strongman or is interested in strongman in north west Ohio. It won't be long to spring and then alot of competitions will be starting. I own alot of the strongman equipment and looking for challenging workout partners.

Travis Bell
02-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Where about in north west ohio. We talkin Akron area or Cleveland/Youngstown area?

Tom Mutaffis
02-11-2009, 07:42 AM
Rick Freitag and Team BOSS are near Columbus I believe, Todd Sieple trains near Cincinatti, and I believe there are a couple of other groups as well.

Where exactly do you live and how far are you willing to drive? I can get you in touch with these people once you are ready to go.

bigdayday
02-11-2009, 02:20 PM
No I live close to Bryan, OH it's a small town in the north west corner of the state about 10 miles from Indiana and 10 miles from Michigan. That's why I have purchased all my own equipment. Because everywhere is too far away to train at on a daily/weekly basis. I was asking if there was anyone around this area that is interested in getting into strongman and might want to come by on a weekend and try it out.

Tom Mutaffis
02-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Chad Coy is over in Indiana and there are numerous crews in Michigan...

If you have all of your own equipment though that is cool. I would post this up in the Bodybuilding & Weightlifting section or Powerlifting section as there is a lot more traffic on those sections

charp
04-05-2011, 03:46 PM
im heading that way next week for work would love to do some strongman while im there

Tom Mutaffis
04-05-2011, 04:15 PM
im heading that way next week for work would love to do some strongman while im there

Since this is an old thread your best bet would be to PM the gentleman who started the thread.

If you are interested in finding other strongman groups just let me know.