PDA

View Full Version : Nitor 'working your way up'

Beavereater
02-12-2009, 10:23 AM
When people talk 'stimulants' do they include coffee or anything like that? I don't drink coffee, tea sometimes, green tea since I'm in Japan.

My first time with Nitor, 1 pill I was feeling good all day (No cravings and a little added energy) Next day 2 pills and I had an anxiety attack of sorts.

May I ask what the potential risk of too much stimulants could be?

Travis Bell
02-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I'd stick with just one pill for awhile. Say a week and then try two if you want to.

Some people are much more sensitive to stimulants than others.

What we recommend is that you don't go from one pill in the morning to 2 pills in the morning, rather do one pill in the morning and a second around 10-12.

If someone took a ton of stimulants they could have some heart rate issues or blood pressure issues while the stimulant was in there system, but that would most likely require abuse of said stimulant and should wear off after 6-12hrs (depending on the supplement)

Beavereater
02-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Alright. I felt fine on the 1 pill but when I tried 2 I was a bit messed up so I put the bottle on standby when i could figure things out a bit more when stimulants enter my body. Like I said, I don't take many stimulants in the first place but never thought I'd get that kinda kick.