PDA

View Full Version : Effects Of Carb Depleting...

MonStar1023
04-08-2002, 03:56 PM
I am wondering about how extreme the effects of extremely low carb diets (20-60g carbs per day) can be. Simply because I feel like my muscle shrink after a few days of carb depleting. Is this possible? Like how extreme can the effects be? Because my girlfriend says lately I look "depleted" like my muscles look like theyve lost size, etc. Not definition just fullness and everything like that. I dont know.. just wondering if any of you guys had the same experiences? :D:D

MS

Blood&Iron
04-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by MonStar1023
I am wondering about how extreme the effects of extremely low carb diets (20-60g carbs per day) can be. Simply because I feel like my muscle shrink after a few days of carb depleting. Is this possible? Like how extreme can the effects be? Because my girlfriend says lately I look "depleted" like my muscles look like theyve lost size, etc. Not definition just fullness and everything like that. I dont know.. just wondering if any of you guys had the same experiences? :D:D

MS
Pretty simple. No muscle glycogen = flat muscles.

cwny69
04-08-2002, 05:02 PM
when you carb up they should look ok just dony forget to carb up

MRJ
04-08-2002, 05:25 PM
Yes, most definitely.

I think the most descriptive word I've heard used is FLAT, which is exactly how I've felt since dieting.

It's temporary.

Give yourself time to adjust to the sensation, knowing full well it will return at the time of your choosing.