PDA

View Full Version : Bulking up while staying trim?

Whuditdew
02-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Is it possible? It seems like people do it in military training and athletes are able to do it.

supersets
02-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought people often lost a lot of weight while training hard in the military. And as for athletes, they have some of the best trainers and dieticians to help them, as well they don't have to go to school or have a full time job, as there job is training, which they are probably doing 5 hours a day 6 days a week, which is not feasible for most.

ZenMonkey
02-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Its all about diet. I think a slow bulk is a good way and/or carb manipulation.

motor head
02-14-2009, 03:51 PM
easier quicker and more fun to bulk cut cycle IMO

xcornontherobx
02-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Nearly impossible. But trust me, when you start getting huge, you wont give a **** about having a six pack. Granted youre gonna put on some fat from a bulk, but its not bad at all- you can still look slim, just not a ton of definition.

Also, if you want to try a diet program: I havent tried it yet, but Ive heard good things, is BTFFTM by Tom Venuto

Becerro
02-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Man I will really like to know how not to get that fat when in process of getting big.
and if there is something you can use to get trim without lossing muscle in the process.

VikingWarlord
02-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Man I will really like to know how not to get that fat when in process of getting big.
and if there is something you can use to get trim without lossing muscle in the process.

Proper diet is the answer to both questions.

kickassmuscle
02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
That's going to take some serious work and effort on your diet plan and workout routine to achieve it.

jay24k
02-16-2009, 12:04 PM
I don't care how big I am, I want a six pack :). I personally don't want to be one of those "big" guys like the cover of muscle and fitness. And if your doing it to impress chicks, most think those guys are pretty gross anyway. (I could care less cause I'm married).

I'm sure there are many out there that just wanna get as big as possible and that's fine too.

Doobs
02-16-2009, 12:25 PM
I don't care how big I am, I want a six pack :). I personally don't want to be one of those "big" guys like the cover of muscle and fitness. And if your doing it to impress chicks, most think those guys are pretty gross anyway. (I could care less cause I'm married).

I'm sure there are many out there that just wanna get as big as possible and that's fine too.

You'd never get there even if you tried, so don't worry about that.

leetuck
02-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Perhaps take a look at the mass version of UD2. I dont know how affective it would be though.

Notorious
02-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Do a super slow bulk. Like .5-1lb a week. And train your ass off.