PDA

View Full Version : Starting / Before pics

Walrus
02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
I've got a long way to go, I know ... but this is what I have to work with. I'm hoping by posting before pics on here it'll give me even more motivation to produce solid afters.

5'6" 160lbs

fpr
02-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Holy cow, and I thought I was hairy! lol... anyhow, care to share anything else? How long you been lifting for, what are your goals?

Walrus
02-15-2009, 07:29 PM
haha yeah ... not really a chick magnet

I've been talking about lifting for a few years but never really got serious. I was consistent for a while but wasn't eating near enough to put on any weight. It's time to get consistent with both.

My goal is to get bigger and stronger. I'd like to be fairly lean but I'm not going for the bodybuilder look. Just looking for some solid mass.

fpr
02-15-2009, 08:26 PM
My goal is to get bigger and stronger. I'd like to be fairly lean but I'm not going for the bodybuilder look. Just looking for some solid mass.

Well, you need to start some place first... in other words, you need to decide if you want to get stronger or leaner first. If it were me, I would cut first and then do a clean bulk from there.

Walrus
02-19-2009, 07:01 PM
I was expecting to be told to eat eat eat haha

KingJustin
02-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Well, I always like the idea of anybody that is not ridiculously fat starting by putting on muscle. You've got a fair enough start, so I would probably bulk in your case, but try to keep it as clean as possible.

ZenMonkey
02-19-2009, 08:39 PM
2md bulk