02-16-2009, 03:42 AM
=puXBli_HOkg

here is the link to the video if you cant see it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXBli_HOkg
sry for the view,please giv ur crtic

thnx

03mach421
02-16-2009, 07:17 AM
For the most part it seems to be pretty good form to me. The only thing i could say would be to maybe move your legs a little further apart...

jumperzz
02-16-2009, 07:22 AM
For the most part it seems to be pretty good form to me. The only thing i could say would be to maybe move your legs a little further apart...

oh,yea ok....thnx

ELmx479
02-16-2009, 07:23 AM
I had to watch the video sideways so it was kinda hard to get a really good view but first thing is set the weight down each rep. Dead Lift means the weight is dead on the floor. Your hips come up first, then you stand up. I had a slight problem with this. Once you get into position push your chest up, look straight ahead and drive with your heels.

jumperzz
02-16-2009, 07:31 AM
I had to watch the video sideways so it was kinda hard to get a really good view but first thing is set the weight down each rep. Dead Lift means the weight is dead on the floor. Your hips come up first, then you stand up. I had a slight problem with this. Once you get into position push your chest up, look straight ahead and drive with your heels.

i though my weight are on the floor first than i lift it up,theres the click click sound....if my hips come up first than my back,wont this become a good morning?

ELmx479
02-16-2009, 07:46 AM
i though my weight are on the floor first than i lift it up,theres the click click sound....if my hips come up first than my back,wont this become a good morning?

You are touching the floor each rep, not setting the weight down for a "dead lift" each rep. I am saying your hips rise first. You don't want that. Like I have been told, pretend there is a solid steal bar running in your back. A good morning has the bar on your back, like a squat. So no, not a GM. Here is a decent video that may help help you out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syt7A23YnpA

jumperzz
02-16-2009, 07:54 AM
You are touching the floor each rep, not setting the weight down for a "dead lift" each rep. I am saying your hips rise first. You don't want that. Like I have been told, pretend there is a solid steal bar running in your back. A good morning has the bar on your back, like a squat. So no, not a GM. Here is a decent video that may help help you out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syt7A23YnpA

ahh,i understand what you are talking about...my english always been poor,sorry about that...thnx for your critic,appreciate it :D

Robel2008
02-17-2009, 05:03 AM
was kinda hard to get a really good view but first thing is set the weight down each rep. Dead Lift means the weight is dead on the floor. Your hips come up first, then you stand up. I had a slight problem with this. Once you get into position push your chest up, look straight ahead and drive with your heels.

AlTep55
02-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Your form is not bad at all. The more you will arch your lower back and pull your shoulders back - the less momentum you will need to overcome during your movement, so there is always way for improvement. Keep up a good work :-)

hellagrant
02-22-2009, 10:06 PM
I suggest getting a new vid, the view makes it extremely difficult.

Overall I think you have good form. Only thing I noticed was that the weight wasn't dead after each rep. I think you are suppose to start each rep from a dead stop.