Dinner
Tuna (3oz) - 100
Cottage Cheese (1/2 cup) - 115
Omega 3
Vitamins

whiteman90909
02-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Give macros too.

I'm guessing you're trying to gain weight?... If so, it looks relatively healthy, but what are we rating? There might not be enough protein, but again, you didn't give the macros...

Whuditdew
02-16-2009, 09:49 PM
I honestly do not know what macros are.

I weigh 120 pounds and am looking to gain weight.

I am taking 50g of protein before and after, meaning I should easily hit 120g total. I am actually thinking I might be eating too much.

ALPINEstar
02-16-2009, 10:48 PM

I am taking 50g of protein before and after, meaning I should easily hit 120g total. I am actually thinking I might be eating too much.

I think Macros mean the amount of Protein, Calories, and Fat in the food your eating.

Anyways, seeing that you're in school, how do you manage to bring a protein shake to school? Do you mix it with water or milk? I'm in high school myself, and this will be the first time I'm going to be bringing a pwo shake to drink after my workout and I was wondering what I should do.

tom183
02-17-2009, 04:00 AM
Do the turkey sandwiches include salads?
Does dinner include vegetables?

VikingWarlord
02-17-2009, 04:19 AM

Ok, this is going to sound harsh, but I think it's necessary.

You've been posting a lot of threads with some really moronic hypothetical questions about things no one needs to know, yet you don't even understand the entry-level basics of nutrition.

If you're that small and want to gain, you need to eat and lift. That's it. That's ALL.

EAT AND ****ING LIFT.

Report back in 6 months.

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Chill dude.

I am just making sure my diet is right. Obviously my plan is to eat and lift.

Also I know a lot about non-weightlifting nutrition. I'm sorry I don't know what macros are, but I have read a lot of health information and have never stumbled upon that term.

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Do the turkey sandwiches include salads?
Does dinner include vegetables?

The only veggies I eat are carrots.

WillNoble
02-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Also I know a lot about non-weightlifting nutrition. I'm sorry I don't know what macros are, but I have read a lot of health information and have never stumbled upon that term.

If you don't know what macro's are, you know nothing about nutrition...

Reko
02-17-2009, 10:57 AM

:confused:

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 11:01 AM
If you don't know what macro's are, you know nothing about nutrition...

I'm sorry but that is not true at all. I know tons about what the body requires and about the poor standard of health today. Just because I have never heard the term macros to describe the Carbohydrates/Proteins/Fats doesn't mean I am inept. Ask me anything about insulin, ketosis, glycemic index, alkaline/acidic blood, sugar replacements, paleo diet, zone diet, food allergies, and vitamins.

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Reko obviously I am talking about the protein. Hence the separation between the bolded statements and the subject of protein before the second bolded statement.

WillNoble
02-17-2009, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry but that is not true at all. I know tons about what the body requires and about the poor standard of health today. Just because I have never heard the term macros to describe the Carbohydrates/Proteins/Fats doesn't mean I am inept. Ask me anything about insulin, ketosis, glycemic index, alkaline/acidic blood, sugar replacements, paleo diet, zone diet, food allergies, and vitamins.

You "know" all this, and yet cant manage a weight gaining diet for a 120lb'er (YOURSELF!!!)

You then go on to say that you're eating too much...

and then go on to say you know a great deal about nutrition????!!!????

I think you need to spend some more time going over the definition of Inept...

Cricket_Fire
02-17-2009, 11:10 AM
lol @ a 120lbs arugeing with a 318lber about weight gain

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 11:12 AM
You "know" all this, and yet cant manage a weight gaining diet for a 120lb'er (YOURSELF!!!)

You then go on to say that you're eating too much...

and then go on to say you know a great deal about nutrition????!!!????

I think you need to spend some more time going over the definition of Inept...

Reading comprehention buddy. I never said I thought I was eating to much food. I said it may be possible I am eating to much protein. (I get 100 out of 120 grams just from Whey) I just started following a real routine because I have had gym for months and they make you do awful lifts and do tons of cardio every day. (At least an hour, my classes are an hour and a half long)

VikingWarlord
I'm sorry but that is not true at all. I know tons about what the body requires

You really don't if you've never heard of a macronutrient. You can't really claim to know anything if you don't understand the basics.

Here's what you should do. Every time you feel like starting another thread, ask yourself these questions.

1. Will posting this get me any bigger?
2. Will I be typing the post with one hand because the other is stuffing calories down my food hole?

If the answer to either of those questions is "no", then grab a sandwich.

Whuditdew
lol @ a 120lbs arugeing with a 318lber about weight gain

Your all bone heads. I am not arguing about gaining weight. I am arguing that I know more than "nothing" about nutrition.

WillNoble
02-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Your all bone heads. I am not arguing about gaining weight. I am arguing that I know more than "nothing" about nutrition.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

Dkalban version 2.0

Unreal
02-17-2009, 11:19 AM
(I get 100 out of 120 grams just from Whey)

No you don't. Eggs, turkey, steak, oats, toast, etc all have protein. If you can't even count or add properly then counting macros and calories could be rough. I suggest start with addition before nutrition.

=Travis=
02-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Dude, just eat. Then eat more. Lift, and then eat again. If the scale goes up you are doing it right, if not then eat more.

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 11:23 AM
(I get 100 out of 120 grams just from Whey)

No you don't. Eggs, turkey, steak, oats, toast, etc all have protein. If you can't even count or add properly then counting macros and calories could be rough. I suggest start with addition before nutrition.

Umm, yes I do. I take a 50g serving of protein (from Whey) just before and after working out. 50+50 = 100 buddy.

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Dude, just eat. Then eat more. Lift, and then eat again. If the scale goes up you are doing it right, if not then eat more.

I already know this. That's why I made this 3000 calorie diet. I am asking how my diet is, not how to gain weight.

Reko
02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
I already know this. That's why I made this 3000 calorie diet. I am asking how my diet is, not how to gain weight.

Well, if you are gaining weight, then the diet is good. Are you gaining weight with it?

Reko
02-17-2009, 11:28 AM

Is there much of a difference between weightlifting nutrition and non weightlifting nutrition?

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Well, if you are gaining weight, then the diet is good. Are you gaining weight with it?

I've gained 4 pounds in the last two weeks. Haven't been able to start my real routine until today though (as far as lifting goes). I think some of it is water weight though because I added a lot more carbs.

WillNoble
02-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Is there much of a difference between weightlifting nutrition and non weightlifting nutrition?

no, none.

nutrition is nutrition, its like saying weightlifting macros, or non-weightlifting macros... It makes no sense, but judging by the source we should be little suprised...

Unreal
02-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Umm, yes I do. I take a 50g serving of protein (from Whey) just before and after working out. 50+50 = 100 buddy.

I wasn't argueing 50+50, but how 3 eggs, steak, chicken, oats, bread etc add up to 20g. 3 eggs alone is 21g of protein for large eggs.

VikingWarlord
02-17-2009, 11:32 AM

It wasn't the 100 part he had issues with, and you're really not helping your cause here.

You're looking for advice, no one's going to blow smoke up your ass. Hop in the shower, clean the sand out of your vagina, listen to the people here that have been doing it for years and have demonstrated they know more than you, and accept when you're wrong.

whiteman90909
02-17-2009, 11:35 AM

But three eggs is more than 20 g of protein already, so unless all your food lacks protein, which it doesn't, your total protein intake is wrong.

Macros are the three macro nutrients-- carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.

Stop being so argumentative and take the advice your being given.

Take another look at your diet adding up the each of the three macro nutrients for a day. We cant tell you anything about your diet because there can be so much fluctuation between foods, i.e. you can make a turkey sandwich with 50g of protein or 5g, and there's a huge difference between the two. You need to give us information we can work with. Right now we just have a grocery list.

And if you're eating this diet, and you're gaining weight, you're doing it right. If you're not gaining weight, you're doing it wrong. If you're gaining weight too fast, you're doing it wrong. Trial and error is the only way to succeed in this area. Everyone is different and we can't just tell you what you're doing right or wrong if we don't know if it's working or not.

It pretty much boils down to energy in>energy out to gain weight. If your energy in is high enough, youre good. Don't over complicate things.

KarstenDD
02-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Eat at McDonalds at least once a day between your other meals. Try to have fun with it. Get a different value meal every time. Go for speed and quantity PRs then try to break them. You're 120 pounds. Even Dkalban had it figured out that eating more = getting bigger by the end. Just eat and lift.

KarstenDD
02-17-2009, 11:58 AM
...If you're gaining weight too fast, you're doing it wrong...

I didn't know you could gain weight too fast. Weight gain is weight gain. If you want to go up then there isn't a "too fast."

Brad08
02-17-2009, 12:00 PM
I am arguing that I know more than "nothing" about nutrition.

This would seem to be a relatively easy argument to win, and yet....

VikingWarlord
02-17-2009, 12:02 PM
I didn't know you could gain weight too fast. Weight gain is weight gain. If you want to go up then there isn't a "too fast."

Yes, it is possible to gain weight too fast. Not all weight is created equal. Gain too fast and you end up a jiggly tub of ****.

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 04:14 PM
It wasn't the 100 part he had issues with, and you're really not helping your cause here.

You're looking for advice, no one's going to blow smoke up your ass. Hop in the shower, clean the sand out of your vagina, listen to the people here that have been doing it for years and have demonstrated they know more than you, and accept when you're wrong.

Then why did he quote me word for word saying I got 100/120g of protein from my whey, and respond: "no you don't"???

He obviously had troubled reading my post. Yet everyone insults my ability to think.

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Decided to go with Cottage Cheese on top of Tuna for dinner. More convenient for me, and has casein for the night.

ZenMonkey
02-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Listen, there are basic things that prioritize themselves when it comes to knowledge. If I look outside and see a yellow bird and say "Look, a canary" I had better damn well know its not a gold finch. Just like if I say I know about nutrition I had better damn well know what a macronutrient is, otherwise your "knowledge" doesnt mean too much to anyone besides yourself.

You came here for advice... TAKE IT.

03mach421
02-17-2009, 06:05 PM
Listen, McLovin, there are basic things that prioritize themselves when it comes to knowledge. If I look outside and see a yellow bird and say "Look, a canary" I had better damn well know its not a gold finch. Just like if I say I know about nutrition I had better damn well know what a macronutrient is, otherwise your "knowledge" doesnt mean too much to anyone besides yourself.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

But seriously if you want to gain weight, and keep it healthy, meat/dairy/nuts/beans/fruits&veggies/protein are going to be your best friends. Obviously you can go into more detail with the foods i listed but lifting + A LOT of the foods i listed is whats going to gain you weight, simple as that

Whuditdew
02-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Listen, there are basic things that prioritize themselves when it comes to knowledge. If I look outside and see a yellow bird and say "Look, a canary" I had better damn well know its not a gold finch. Just like if I say I know about nutrition I had better damn well know what a macronutrient is, otherwise your "knowledge" doesnt mean too much to anyone besides yourself.

Rank Proteins/Carbohydrates/Fats from cleanest fuel source for your body to most dirty fuel source for your body. I bet most people posting on here couldn't do it correctly without looking it up first. I know a thing or two about nutrition. I'm sorry I didn't know one term, which I have never seen outside this website.

Also you guys act if I am not taking your advice... where is this coming from. I took your advice to make this diet. I am listening to what you are saying, but I have received very little relevant information in this thread.

Answer: Carbs, fats, proteins

ZenMonkey
02-17-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm sorry I didn't know one term, which I have never seen outside this website.

Exactly

Reko
02-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Then why did he quote me word for word saying I got 100/120g of protein from my whey, and respond: "no you don't"???

He obviously had troubled reading my post. Yet everyone insults my ability to think.

I took it to mean he was questioning the 120, not the 100 which several people have commented on as well. Maybe you had trouble understanding his, or you had trouble adding the protein in the remaining meals you had.

WillNoble
02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
but I have received very little relevant information in this thread.

Quite possibly because you have been a whining wanna-be know-it-all who can't take advice on a topic that you have little expertise at given the results you have currently seen...

/thread

VikingWarlord
02-17-2009, 08:08 PM

You obviously had trouble reading his post since the one he made immediately above mine that you quoted explained the point that I made.

Your life is going to be a lot easier once you just say "hey, you know what? Every one of these guys is saying the same thing. Maybe I should shut up and chalk it up to a learning experience."

Rank Proteins/Carbohydrates/Fats from cleanest fuel source for your body to most dirty fuel source for your body.

Yeah. This...this doesn't even make sense. Define what you mean by "clean" and "dirty".

If you're referring to the order of biological preference, then it would be carbohydrates, protein, and fats since that's the order from simplest to most complex on a chemical level.

Saying "clean" and "dirty" is meaningless. Please stop trying to sound smart. You're just digging yourself farther into this hole.

KarstenDD
02-17-2009, 08:43 PM
120 pounds = stop caring about macros and counting and ****. You need to SFF. SMASH ****ING FOOD.

Ben Moore
02-17-2009, 09:32 PM
120 pounds = stop caring about macros and counting and ****. You need to SFF. SMASH ****ING FOOD.

QFT...

xcornontherobx
02-17-2009, 11:12 PM
Can we all PLEASE just start ignoring this kids threads?

Chace
02-18-2009, 01:16 AM
You could probably boost your calorie intake to about 4000 calories a day. When I was in Basic Training we were eating anywhere from 3500 to 4000. There was a guy who was really light and once he started eating that much he exploded. You might have a really fast metabolism, hence 120lbs. So don't be afraid to max out on food every meal. Another thing... Take some creatine and you will maximize your weight gaining expeirience.

Cricket_Fire
02-18-2009, 07:12 AM
Yes, it is possible to gain weight too fast. Not all weight is created equal. Gain too fast and you end up a jiggly tub of ****.

tbh this guy's 120 freaking pounds; he needs to gain any weight

whiteman90909
02-18-2009, 07:12 AM
Rank Proteins/Carbohydrates/Fats from cleanest fuel source for your body to most dirty fuel source for your body.

What the hell do you mean by 'cleanest' to 'dirtiest'? The amount of energy taken to digest and metabolize the nutrient? Cause that's the order you have them listed in, but that has nothing to do with 'cleanliness'...

Edit: Didn't notice Viking already got to that but it should only help to hammer in the stupidity of that statement. You can't pretend to be pedantic when you're wrong to begin with.

VikingWarlord
02-18-2009, 07:16 AM
tbh this guy's 120 freaking pounds; he needs to gain any weight

It is still possible to royally **** up a bulk when you're that small.

Whuditdew
02-18-2009, 10:21 AM
You could probably boost your calorie intake to about 4000 calories a day. When I was in Basic Training we were eating anywhere from 3500 to 4000. There was a guy who was really light and once he started eating that much he exploded. You might have a really fast metabolism, hence 120lbs. So don't be afraid to max out on food every meal. Another thing... Take some creatine and you will maximize your weight gaining expeirience.

Thanks man. First helpful post thus far.

whiteman90909
02-18-2009, 11:00 AM

Not necessarily. There is no arbitrary number of calories that applies to everyone. Track your normal calorie intake for a week, and if your weight remains the same, add 500 cals/day. That number could be anywhere between 2000 and 5000 calories, or even outside that range.

And the weight you gain from the creatine alone will initially be water weight, you still need a caloric surplus to gain muscle.

Whuditdew
02-18-2009, 01:28 PM
Not necessarily. There is no arbitrary number of calories that applies to everyone. Track your normal calorie intake for a week, and if your weight remains the same, add 500 cals/day. That number could be anywhere between 2000 and 5000 calories, or even outside that range.

And the weight you gain from the creatine alone will initially be water weight, you still need a caloric surplus to gain muscle.

You just stated what he said over again, some people need more than 500 extra calories.

Everyone who has researched creatine knows this, but everyone should also know creatine = more reps = more weight.

Unreal
02-18-2009, 03:27 PM
"You just stated what he said over again, some people need more than 500 extra calories."

No they don't. The term extra means above what they need to gain. So 1 extra calorie will cause weight gain, a very very slow one but a gain. Anyone eating 500 extra calories over maintence will gain weight.
Creatine doesn't always mean more reps. On or off creatine my reps are the same.

KarstenDD
02-18-2009, 04:07 PM

Eat at McDonalds at least once a day between your other meals. Try to have fun with it. Get a different value meal every time. Go for speed and quantity PRs then try to break them. You're 120 pounds. Even Dkalban had it figured out that eating more = getting bigger by the end. Just eat and lift.

I believe I deserve some credit here.

Whuditdew
02-18-2009, 04:23 PM
I believe I deserve some credit here.

Yes, sorry that was helpful. Not going to follow it though, I despise Mac Shack.

Whuditdew
02-18-2009, 04:24 PM
"You just stated what he said over again, some people need more than 500 extra calories."

No they don't. The term extra means above what they need to gain. So 1 extra calorie will cause weight gain, a very very slow one but a gain. Anyone eating 500 extra calories over maintence will gain weight.
Creatine doesn't always mean more reps. On or off creatine my reps are the same.

Creatine usually means more rep. Depends on how much you get naturally. I have read all over this board that some people need more than 500.

kingswoodlegend
02-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Looks pretty solid man....

lol how does the oatmeal go down right before the workout????

I reckon you could squeeze in another 2 meals....that way you'd be eating every 2 hours and 8 meals a day, ofcourse making sure to include sufficient protein intake (20-30grams) with each meal....but yeah like i said...your nutrition atm looks pretty good... how many days a week you training?

mike95763
02-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Eat at McDonalds at least once a day between your other meals.

Double Quarter Pounder (I like mine with lettuce and tomatoe to make it more healthy)

852 calories
52.2 g fat
36.9 g carbs
56.7 g protein

Two or three for lunch is a great start to weight gain.

For variety I also like to throw in a Little Ceasers cheese pizza a few times a week ($5.00 hot and ready, tastes good and cheaper than any other great bulking food)

1920 calories
63 g fat
240 g carbs
96 g protein

To balance out the micronutrients you could have a pizza for lunch and then 3 double quarter pounders for dinner

4476 calories
219.6 g fat
350.7 g carbs
266.1 g protein

Throw in a protein shake and some cereal for breakfast and you are good to go. Man I miss bulking, just writing this makes me hungry.

whiteman90909
02-18-2009, 08:21 PM
You just stated what he said over again, some people need more than 500 extra calories.

Everyone who has researched creatine knows this, but everyone should also know creatine = more reps = more weight.

Ok, dude, you're obviously a little bit slow, so I'm gonna make things simple for you.

Biology: One lb of fat is around 3500 calories. For everyone. There is very little variation in this. That means that one lb of fat in me took 3500 excess calories to make, just like one lb of fat in you took 3500 excess calories to make. See, it's the same for both of us.

Now, if you add 500 calories per day to what you are currently eating, how much extra do you eat in a week? 3500 calories!!!

What does this mean? Well, hopefully you don't gain all those calories as fat, but for the most part, 3500 extra cals/week is a good number to shoot for. So you should start with 500 extra cals/day. Savvy? I don't really know how to make that simpler. If you eat extra calories above your maintenance level, you will grow. 500 calories/day is plenty sufficient.

Creatine: Creatine can help your muscles convert ADP to ATP more efficently, hence creatine monophosphate. Yes, this can equal more total energy that goes into lifting. However, that does not make you gain weight. I could be taking creatine up the ass and eat at maintenance and not gain a lb of lbm because of the laws of energy. You can not gain new muscle if you do not have excess calories going towards the production of new muscle. Muscle needs energy. Creatine doesn't help much in the actual muscle growth department, just prepping your muscles for, get this, EXTRA CALORIES.

PLEASE stop arguing and take the damn advice.

Whuditdew
02-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Ok, dude, you're obviously a little bit slow, so I'm gonna make things simple for you.

Biology: One lb of fat is around 3500 calories. For everyone. There is very little variation in this. That means that one lb of fat in me took 3500 excess calories to make, just like one lb of fat in you took 3500 excess calories to make. See, it's the same for both of us.

Now, if you add 500 calories per day to what you are currently eating, how much extra do you eat in a week? 3500 calories!!!

What does this mean? Well, hopefully you don't gain all those calories as fat, but for the most part, 3500 extra cals/week is a good number to shoot for. So you should start with 500 extra cals/day. Savvy? I don't really know how to make that simpler. If you eat extra calories above your maintenance level, you will grow. 500 calories/day is plenty sufficient.

Creatine: Creatine can help your muscles convert ADP to ATP more efficently, hence creatine monophosphate. Yes, this can equal more total energy that goes into lifting. However, that does not make you gain weight. I could be taking creatine up the ass and eat at maintenance and not gain a lb of lbm because of the laws of energy. You can not gain new muscle if you do not have excess calories going towards the production of new muscle. Muscle needs energy. Creatine doesn't help much in the actual muscle growth department, just prepping your muscles for, get this, EXTRA CALORIES.

PLEASE stop arguing and take the damn advice.

1) There is no advice that I am not accepting.
2) 3000 calories is already 500 above maintenance for me.
3) Creatine means more reps regardless, and obviously you need other factors in your favor, but more often than not more reps for body builder means more weight in the long run.
4) I'm really not arguing anything besides this creatine thing now and you guys always like to change the arguement. (Since when did total calorie intake come involved with it)

KarstenDD
02-18-2009, 10:12 PM
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr177/BoogienightsDD/SuccessfulTrollisSuccessful.jpg

03mach421
02-19-2009, 12:01 AM
2) 3000 calories is already 500 above maintenance for me.
3) Creatine means more reps regardless, and obviously you need other factors in your favor, but more often than not more reps for body builder means more weight in the long run.
4) I'm really not arguing anything besides this creatine thing now and you guys always like to change the arguement. (Since when did total calorie intake come involved with it)

are you serious man? your initial post was about your diet and gaining weight and plenty of people have given their advice on what to eat and do/change (including myself). so this post should be done. And creatine does not necessarily mean more reps (already stated) so stop with your crazy antics of believeing creatine will solve your problem....ill say it one last time....EAT and LIFT...when you gain 20-30 pounds post again for more help

VikingWarlord
02-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Thread keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Reko
02-19-2009, 08:15 AM
but everyone should also know creatine = more reps = more weight.

:zipit:

Have any other good one liners?

Whuditdew
02-19-2009, 10:26 AM
And creatine does not necessarily mean more reps (already stated) so stop with your crazy antics of believeing creatine will solve your problem....ill say it one last time....EAT and LIFT...when you gain 20-30 pounds post again for more help

This just proves my point. When did I ever say creatine was the cure to all my problems? When did I ever say I am not going to eat and lift?

03mach421
02-19-2009, 11:33 AM
This just proves my point. When did I ever say creatine was the cure to all my problems? When did I ever say I am not going to eat and lift?

all im saying is you shouldnt even worry about creatine because it isnt going to help you yet, you arent at a weight where you will notice anything...

Whuditdew
02-19-2009, 02:16 PM
all im saying is you shouldnt even worry about creatine because it isnt going to help you yet, you arent at a weight where you will notice anything...

I never said I was going to use creatine.

Brad08
02-20-2009, 07:46 AM

A distant ships smoke on the horizon...

WillNoble
02-20-2009, 07:53 AM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1620/1223215066011ik9.jpg

Dingus
02-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Rate my diet, so far today I've eaten a can of corned beef hash, 2 slices of pizza and an Italian sub. If I take hydroxycut will I lose weight?

-JM-
02-20-2009, 01:46 PM
Rate my diet, so far today I've eaten a can of corned beef hash, 2 slices of pizza and an Italian sub. If I take hydroxycut will I lose weight?

Depends, did you opt for diet fizz pop?

ZenMonkey
02-20-2009, 03:12 PM

No. This is incorrect.

VikingWarlord
02-20-2009, 03:18 PM

Pfft. Amateur. Everyone knows you have to jog a minimum of 6 miles twice a day and what you eat doesn't matter at all.

Dingus
02-20-2009, 04:31 PM

I did have a diet pepsi, I've got a new plan, one really big meal per day.

Chace
02-21-2009, 02:54 AM
I did have a diet pepsi, I've got a new plan, one really big meal per day.

What do you plan on eating in that meal? A days worth of whey?

VikingWarlord
02-21-2009, 10:18 AM
What do you plan on eating in that meal? A days worth of whey?

Someone doesn't understand "jokes".

Chace
02-24-2009, 10:56 PM

wl22
02-26-2009, 04:31 PM
damn I wanted to reply on this and ask a few questions but I'm not sure if its worth getting my head ripped off haha

VikingWarlord
02-26-2009, 04:47 PM
If you have specific questions about something that someone else said, then post away.

If, on the other hand, it's a request for basic information that has been covered time and time again, then you're probably making a smart decision.

itzdanniahh
03-03-2009, 02:48 PM

;x 50+50 = 100 :nod:
i think he was talking about the protein in the turkey, eggs toast, cheese, etc. though :x

VikingWarlord
03-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah. That was figured out about 3 weeks ago.