PDA

View Full Version : relavent off topic question ?

shortguy
02-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Quick question kinda off topic but o well, im writeing a term paper on the effects of the media in relation to controlled substances , more directly anabolics, i remember in the doc. bigger faster stronger they showed a list of harmfull controlled substances and anabolics were much lower on the list than one would be led to believe, i cant find this list if anyone knows where i could get this information let me know

Lones Green
02-17-2009, 08:10 AM
"Just under Vitamin C!" haha

huskybear
02-17-2009, 06:24 PM
I received an "Dose of the Week" email that had a portion of an article on point for your question... may want to peruse the articles on t-nation for it... the email came yesterday

Brad08
02-18-2009, 07:11 AM
google federal banned substances or something like that

Kenny Croxdale
02-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Quick question kinda off topic but o well, im writeing a term paper on the effects of the media in relation to controlled substances , more directly anabolics, i remember in the doc. bigger faster stronger they showed a list of harmfull controlled substances and anabolics were much lower on the list than one would be led to believe, i cant find this list if anyone knows where i could get this information let me know

Short,

Here is an interesting report, "The Truth About Streroids" on Byrant Gumble's "Real Sports". It reflects the information in Bigger, Faster, Stronger said. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU&feature=related

As Gumble notes, "...Americans, when drugs are concerned, rarely chose logic when they can opt for hysteria."

Kenny Croxdale

shortguy
02-18-2009, 01:25 PM
hey guys thanks for taking the time to respond to that it helped i got a lot of interesting information