PDA

View Full Version : Celli and Bryd-I put a post on plwatch...

jessekellum
02-19-2009, 10:21 AM
so if you havn't read it-then I first want to say that I respect your lifting,I think ya'll are both great raw lifters.I'm respectfully asking both of you to come and compete against me at the raw meet in Dallas(Ronnie Coleman classic).I'll weigh(2 hr weigh in)210-215 and I don't think anyone can beat me at this weight.I'm also old and I need serious motivation these days.This may be my first and last raw meet so it would be great to compete against the best out there at raw lifting.Let's do it!Jessekellum@aol.com

Big_Byrd52
02-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey Jesse, how are ya? I have wanted to lift with u for a long time. I have admired your lifting since i got into the sport about six years when you were dominating the 198s in the WPO. Celli caught my attention real quick at the NERB when he beat me in the pound-4-pound and ive followed him closely since.

Ill go ahead and commit to the meet. My training has been far from ideal lately, but i have 8 weeks to get it together. I wont be as light as u or Celli. Ill probably come in about 218-220. This may be my last competition for a while with starting law school in the fall. I hope Ryan can make it, i want a rematch ;) , but i know he stays busy with his gym.

Big_Byrd52
02-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Oh, thanks to Nick Winters for tellin me about this or i would not have seen it.

Lones Green
02-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Hey Jesse, how are ya? I have wanted to lift with u for a long time. I have admired your lifting since i got into the sport about six years when you were dominating the 198s in the WPO. Celli caught my attention real quick at the NERB when he beat me in the pound-4-pound and ive followed him closely since.

Ill go ahead and commit to the meet. My training has been far from ideal lately, but i have 8 weeks to get it together. I wont be as light as u or Celli. Ill probably come in about 218-220. This may be my last competition for a while with starting law school in the fall. I hope Ryan can make it, i want a rematch ;) , but i know he stays busy with his gym.

I'm looking forward to seeing you lift at the March 28th meet Sam. Hope everything is going well, I know how school goes. Its a hell of a balancing act.

Big_Byrd52
02-19-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing you lift at the March 28th meet Sam. Hope everything is going well, I know how school goes. Its a hell of a balancing act.

Will be my first time in gear since bombing at the IPA in August and the GA the next week. I plan to play conservative and freakin total this time

Lones Green
02-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Will be my first time in gear since bombing at the IPA in August and the GA the next week. I plan to play conservative and freakin total this time

Conservative, right, so what's the squat opener this time? 900? LOL

Looking forward to lifting with you.

rager2500
02-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Awesome boys. I was reading this on pwerlitingwatch. This is what the sport is craving for. I hope Ryan reconsiders.

chris mason
02-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Good stuff!

Big_Byrd52
02-20-2009, 06:10 AM
Awesome boys. I was reading this on pwerlitingwatch. This is what the sport is craving for. I hope Ryan reconsiders.

Where is on PL watch? i couldnt find it. post a link for me. So Ryan cant make it?

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT.

Big_Byrd52
02-20-2009, 06:48 AM
Dont forget about Brandon Cass who competed at the COT last year with an 800/455/705 for a 1960 total at 228. Anyone know if he is gonna be there again this year?

Big_Byrd52
02-20-2009, 07:08 AM
Oh, what about Daniel Conners?

ACaslow
02-20-2009, 07:55 AM
that is awesome. I didn't even know about this meet but now am looking forward to hearing about it.

Great work guys, good luck to the both of you and hope all goes well.

Brian Hopper
02-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Good Luck guys!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
02-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Good luck to you all!!

jessekellum
02-20-2009, 12:43 PM
That's great Sam!Just the motivation I needed.I hope all of the best guys that want to lift raw show up as well.Should make enough to cover your expences if you win.Sam,that's good to hear that you are going to law school-Good Luck to ya!
Eric Downey and AJ Shroeder,some of my training partners are entering the bench 175-225 and 225-275.So,it should be good time.I'm trying to get some of my other training buddies to come also.
See ya'll at the meet,and would someone please try to talk that guy Celli in to entering.JK

Big_Byrd52
02-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Ill be coming down with Jon Grove from NGBB. Jesse, i guess i need to put a condition on this match up tho... who ever wins the money has to buy the other a beer ;)

tell E dub i said hey

Eric Downey
02-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Jesse drink, yeah right. A margarita maybe. I mailed in my entry today, book my flight and room so all systems are a go for this meet.
Sam and Jesse going head to head on the squat IS GONNA GREAT.

Sam its been what a few years since I saw you man. Its gonna be a good time.

rager2500
02-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Ill be coming down with Jon Grove from NGBB. Jesse, i guess i need to put a condition on this match up tho... who ever wins the money has to buy the other a beer ;)

tell E dub i said hey

Whats your bodyweight at Sam?

Big_Byrd52
02-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Whats your bodyweight at Sam?

Weight was 223 today