PDA

View Full Version : can RESULTS be taken with SUPERPUMP250?

squale
02-19-2009, 11:50 AM
I really don't like the taste of RESULTS cherry alone, so I take 2 scoops of RESULTS, 1 scoop of SUPERPUMP250, mix them together with 30 ounces of water and sip on that for about 3 hours before my workout.

Is there a problem combining these two supplements together?

chris mason
02-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Post me a quick link to the supp facts for the Gaspari product.

BigDanny817
02-20-2009, 03:25 AM
I really don't like the taste of RESULTS cherry alone, so I take 2 scoops of RESULTS, 1 scoop of SUPERPUMP250, mix them together with 30 ounces of water and sip on that for about 3 hours before my workout.

lol 3 hours ? at 1st i didnt like the flavor either but now its not so bad. i find it harder for me to drink beer then it is to drink results

squale
02-20-2009, 02:45 PM
chris,
click this link to go see the SuperPump250 nutritional facts..

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_gp011.htm

I see the SuperPump also has some creatine and other sugars, etc. in it. So is it safe and good to take combined with the RESULTS at the same time?

teeroy
02-20-2009, 02:47 PM

Put barely enough water in your glass to dissolve it and then just down it. You can down it in like 5 seconds or less because it doesn't take much water to dissolve it. Bam, done!

squale
02-20-2009, 02:57 PM
I like drinking it slowly while I drive around in my car for work during the afternoon. With the one scoop of SuperPump250 added into it the mixture tastes pretty good and is quite refreshing. So that's why I just sip on it all afternoon for about 3 hours while driving around. I would think the effects would be the same as if I just downed it within 5 minutes. Actually the way I do it slowly probably gives my body more time to fully absorb everything..

chris mason
02-20-2009, 03:02 PM
It looks fine to combine if you are cool with consuming a bit of extra creatine. Personally, I take 10g of Creatine 500 with my RESULTS for a total of 15g of Creapure creatine.

Chris

ZenMonkey
02-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Chris, when should someone take more than 5gs of creatine a day?

chris mason
02-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Chris, when should someone take more than 5gs of creatine a day?

I am not sure it makes much of a difference, but I get it for free, so what the heck? :D

I have never seen anything definitive that shows a dose of over 5g to provide significant benefit.