PDA

View Full Version : Joints

Davey
02-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Do you guys carry anything for joints?

I currently take fish oil caps and gluco/chonr caps but was wondering if you had anything else.

Lones Green
02-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Do you guys carry anything for joints?

I currently take fish oil caps and gluco/chonr caps but was wondering if you had anything else.

ETS.

ELmx479
02-22-2009, 11:24 AM
I have looked into ETS myself mainly for the issue's with my elbow. I wanted to know if taking 4 pills a day instead of 8 would be worth it? I would like to make it last 8 weeks because I am having a hard time affording everything else I need.

Davey
02-22-2009, 11:49 AM
El, what type of issue do you have with your elbow?

I have had tendinitis for almost 3 months now. I haven't been able to deadlift, squat or bench press for all of those months. I'm going to look into ETS though.

ELmx479
02-22-2009, 12:27 PM
El, what type of issue do you have with your elbow?

I have had tendinitis for almost 3 months now. I haven't been able to deadlift, squat or bench press for all of those months. I'm going to look into ETS though.

I am not sure what the exact problem is yet. I have had issue's with it for years. I went for an x-ray on friday and will get the results this week. I have been lifting and it is ok at times as long as I am careful. I can not lock my arm out and can not close my arm the entire way (like the starting position for a overhead press using a bar or finish position of a power clean) I have been taking fish oils and osteo bi-flex for awhile. Sometimes it really hurts, like trying to hold a phone up to ear.

Travis Bell
02-22-2009, 02:25 PM
the best way to treat tendonitis is rest, ice and nsaids

ETS is more for muscle recovery from workouts

We are working on a joint supplement in the future