PDA

View Full Version : Results and UD2

Davey
02-23-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm thinking of giving Results a try but would like to know if anyone here has used this product with UD2 (either the cutting or bulking version).

I'm pretty sure both can be used together at the same time but I'd like some advice on those that have done this.

Gonzo
02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
I had asked this same question last year when I started the UD2 Diet.
I was told not to take results during UD2 due to the amount of carbs it contains.
At least that is what I remeber I am sure someone else will put there input in soon.

Gonzo
02-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Found it i ask on the second post

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=109185

Davey
02-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the information.

I have the book as well, I know that there's a certain number of carbs you can't pass when doing the cutting version (I should have remembered I was on it for over half a year).

My question is in regard to the bulking version. I think the magic number is under 100g carbs when doing it, so I think I should be ok.

chris mason
02-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the information.

I have the book as well, I know that there's a certain number of carbs you can't pass when doing the cutting version (I should have remembered I was on it for over half a year).

My question is in regard to the bulking version. I think the magic number is under 100g carbs when doing it, so I think I should be ok.

It would be, but I think it would be tough to only consume 20g of carbs from food in a day (the balance from 80 to 100).

Personally, I think there are better ways to get lean.