PDA

View Full Version : mixing NITOR with other supps...

betog22
02-23-2009, 10:13 PM
ok quick question...maybe a dumb one...ok im thinkin about buyin NITOR but my thing is will it mess me up if i take the followin supps:
Green Tea Extract
Arginine
CLA
Caffeine
oh and can somebody tell me where or what i can find synephrine and carnitine and forskoline. Much appreciated for the support

Travis Bell
02-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Would not recommend that. Nitor has more than enough stimulants in it. Something like that would keep you up for 3 days if you combined it with Nitor

Genacide
02-24-2009, 06:51 AM
I don't think you would have an issue taking it with Arginine, but if your taking it only for the "pump" you might as well save your money.

Lones Green
02-24-2009, 08:02 AM
You have green tea and caffeine in Nitor, why do you need more?

betog22
02-24-2009, 03:00 PM
well i thought those supps plus nitor would be a help to lose weight. and arginine was to get a pump before the workouts around 4 pm. i know that im not suppose to take NITOR after one, or somethin like that. so no on all that suppls...just Arginine and NITOR, how bout CLA from gnc? it sounded interesting...

malkore
03-02-2009, 11:43 AM
stick with ONE fat burning supplement at a time. if you stack 2-3 different ones...how do you know which one actually worked?

Nitor has MORE than enough stimulant in it...you won't wanna touch caffine at all in the afternoon.

dynamo
03-02-2009, 01:31 PM
yeah I have nitor, and some days when I need to stay up 36 hrs or more I take 2 of them and sip on a 20 oz coffee for hours and not only am I not hungry and need to remember to eat, my alertness level is ridiculous, all until the point where i simply pass out. nitor is powerful and I hope it stays legal for years to come.

chris mason
03-02-2009, 03:07 PM
yeah I have nitor, and some days when I need to stay up 36 hrs or more I take 2 of them and sip on a 20 oz coffee for hours and not only am I not hungry and need to remember to eat, my alertness level is ridiculous, all until the point where i simply pass out. nitor is powerful and I hope it stays legal for years to come.

Thanks for the review!

dynamo
03-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the review!

any time :D

Shide5025
03-13-2009, 11:10 PM

This just sold me on Nitor. I had been debating about whether or not it was worth the money but with this type of review I think I owe it to myself to give it a shot lol.

Thanks!