PDA

View Full Version : Mass Stack + Extra Supp Question

BloodyDeadliftr
02-25-2009, 03:19 PM
This is my first time ever ordering from AtLargeNutrition. I recently just got my shipment in the mail yesterday. I purchased the mass stack, nitrean and results. Now with the mass stack obviously comes the creatine but I already have that with the results. So should i take the creatine 500 on the days that i don't workout or should i take it on the days that i do?

Let me just say the maximus chocolate is delicious!!

Travis Bell
02-25-2009, 03:50 PM
You can throw an extra 5g of creatine in with your Results if you like, but otherwise just hold onto it until your Results runs out. I'd make sure to be taking Results every day

BloodyDeadliftr
02-27-2009, 09:33 AM
thanks travis, i really wasn't sure what to do but now I know..one more thing..is RESULTS suppose to give you an energy kick before you workout like a preworkout formula??

Travis Bell
02-27-2009, 10:30 AM
no, Results is an ergogen, not a preworkout energy supplement. I take Nitor preworkout, but that's a pretty potent supplement, so some people find Thermocin to be a little better

BloodyDeadliftr
02-27-2009, 12:14 PM
i'm not trying to cut weight though..whould that hurt the calories that I'm trying to take in to gain mass?