PDA

View Full Version : post starting strength routine?

eriatarka01
02-25-2009, 07:06 PM
any suggestions?

Siked
02-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Check it out man, hope you find something usefull here.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=99116

eriatarka01
02-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Check it out man, hope you find something usefull here.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=99116

one error in your logic, i have no interest in wbb routines or bgb. you post this link as if these are the only proven routine choices and i'm a fool for thinking otherwise. try not to be such an immature jackass, it's rather unbecoming.

MarcusWild
02-26-2009, 12:26 AM
one error in your logic, i have no interest in wbb routines or bgb. you post this link as if these are the only proven routine choices and i'm a fool for thinking otherwise. try not to be such an immature jackass, it's rather unbecoming.

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Eric Downey
02-26-2009, 01:22 AM

look dick. it was s suggestion. if u dont like what you read go some place else. other wise chill out. And what is post starting strength? not sure i even under stand what you want. if it starting strength then fine yes start in the post above. no there not the only ones that work but its a good place to start.

WillKuenzel
02-26-2009, 05:46 AM

Here's the error in your logic, *******. He was trying to help. So you want something for when you're done with starting strength, well what do you want? Don't be a dick and assume that we automatically know what you're looking for and can give you the magic answer. He posted a link to other routines that have worked well for many people. If you don't like it, piss off or politely ask for something more along the lines of what you're looking for. You didn't give us any information as to what you were trying to do. You could be looking for a marathon training cycle, crossfit info, powerlifting info or a jelking training cycle for all we know.

Try not to be such an immature idiot, it's rather unbecoming. We don't tolerate stupid real well.

Siked
02-26-2009, 05:50 AM

One error in your logic buddy. I did not post these as if they were the only proven routines, I posted these because these are a good place to start, and you really didn't give me to much to work with. Also if you did not want those routines, why not go a little more in depth in your original post saying you have read through them or want to try something else?

So listen here man, you are the fool for coming on to these forums and making a thread with a total of two words and expecting some help. Then once you get somone trying to help you shoot them down and make yourself a complete dick.

Ben Moore
02-26-2009, 06:39 AM
haha - epic thread is epic!!!

rbtrout
02-26-2009, 10:15 AM
I was going to chew him out, but it appears I don't need to.
To Eriatarka01 - you need to be a bit more detailed in your posts. I read the title and wasn't sure what you meant. The more detail you can give, the better the answer(s) will be. Siked was trying to help as well as he could with the limited info you gave. Relax and try again.

eriatarka01
02-26-2009, 03:36 PM
I was going to chew him out, but it appears I don't need to.
To Eriatarka01 - you need to be a bit more detailed in your posts. I read the title and wasn't sure what you meant. The more detail you can give, the better the answer(s) will be. Siked was trying to help as well as he could with the limited info you gave. Relax and try again.

In all honesty, i took siked's comment as sarcasm considering he did not link me directly to any routines, just the general F.A.Q. I think if you all read it from my point of view you could see why. Upon rereading siked's post I can also see it as a genuine, friendly response. The message sent was not the message received, my apologies. Pretty lame how everyone tends to want to jump in on an oral beatdown though, like little kids on the playground. One person pointing out my mistake would have been enough. Thank you, rbtrout for realizing that.

eriatarka01
02-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Here's the error in your logic, *******. He was trying to help. So you want something for when you're done with starting strength, well what do you want? Don't be a dick and assume that we automatically know what you're looking for and can give you the magic answer. He posted a link to other routines that have worked well for many people. If you don't like it, piss off or politely ask for something more along the lines of what you're looking for. You didn't give us any information as to what you were trying to do. You could be looking for a marathon training cycle, crossfit info, powerlifting info or a jelking training cycle for all we know.

Try not to be such an immature idiot, it's rather unbecoming. We don't tolerate stupid real well.

really? you had no idea if I wanted help training for a marathon, crossfit, or powerlifting when i posted in the powerlifting section of the forum? like i said, everyone just wants to jump in on a beatdown, like little kids.

MarcusWild
02-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Haha, I missed a message in there.

KingJustin
02-26-2009, 04:03 PM
This whole thread just seemed too gay for me to read.

Siked
02-26-2009, 04:03 PM
really? you had no idea if I wanted help training for a marathon, crossfit, or powerlifting when i posted in the powerlifting section of the forum? like i said, everyone just wants to jump in on a beatdown, like little kids.

I really don't want this argument to keep going but come one now. HomeYield was just trying to make a point... he knew your werent actually looking for that stuff, he was just showing an example of how this could be interpreted if you don't make a new thread with more of an explanition to what you are looking for.

So for future reference when making a new thread, try adding more detail. As stated above the more info you give us the more info we can give back. :hello:

Ben Moore
02-27-2009, 07:40 AM

Protip: Don't keep it going - cut your losses and move on with those who helped.

Detard
02-27-2009, 08:34 AM
Angry troll is angry

Brian C
02-28-2009, 09:55 AM
wow, this sounds like a BB.com post....