PDA

View Full Version : i was obese, now im just fat

bball55
02-25-2009, 07:10 PM
about 2 months ago, i was 5'9 188 lbs and hadnt excercised much for over 5 years. now I am 184 lbs. the thing is, i look a lot thinner than that time, b/c i started playing basketball a lot and working out (i used to play very seriously in jr high and high school).

what type of diet should i be on if i want to be a lot faster and quicker, and also more cut?

i am eating a lot more than before, and i dont even restrict my diet (i eat fast food, ribs, fries, etc).

lately, i been noticing that even if i do more and more cardio, i still dont seem to get any thinner. it seems like my weight downswing has plateaued and thats dissappointing. any advice on what types of diets i should try? vitamins and supplements? ty in advance.

VikingWarlord
02-25-2009, 07:19 PM
about 2 months ago, i was 5'9 188 lbs and hadnt excercised much for over 5 years. now I am 184 lbs. the thing is, i look a lot thinner than that time, b/c i started playing basketball a lot and working out (i used to play very seriously in jr high and high school).

what type of diet should i be on if i want to be a lot faster and quicker, and also more cut?

i am eating a lot more than before, and i dont even restrict my diet (i eat fast food, ribs, fries, etc).

lately, i been noticing that even if i do more and more cardio, i still dont seem to get any thinner. it seems like my weight downswing has plateaued and thats dissappointing. any advice on what types of diets i should try? vitamins and supplements? ty in advance.

You should totally try the "read every other thread asking the same question" diet. It works REALLY well.

bball55
02-25-2009, 07:27 PM
hey i give u an A- for effort. it almost made me crack a smile

beaverfootball
02-25-2009, 07:37 PM
I think Viking answered that way is because just on the FIRST page of this section of the forum.. there are at least 9 other threads that have VERY similar if not identical questions.. all requiring the same answer.
besides.. I think you answered it yourself when you said you're eating ALOT more, and also you don't restrict it? duh.

bball55
02-25-2009, 07:40 PM
I think Viking answered that way is because just on the FIRST page of this section of the forum.. there are at least 9 other threads that have VERY similar if not identical questions.. all requiring the same answer.
besides.. I think you answered it yourself when you said you're eating ALOT more, and also you don't restrict it? duh.

i hear u. is there a diet where i can eat as much as possible (obv not fatty/high carb foods) to fill my hunger?

ChunkyThunder
02-25-2009, 10:20 PM
eat more fiber and try some fish oil... should help

VikingWarlord
02-26-2009, 05:11 AM

Exactly. People put a good bit of time and effort into answering these questions. To completely pass over what's already been said is disrespectful to the people that have put in that time and effort. You are, in essence, asking us to repeat ourselves again and again because you can't be bothered to see if the information you want is already there. It's just rude.

Pimpstick
02-26-2009, 06:46 AM
:withstupi:

Use the search. Come back with more refined questions.