PDA

View Full Version : Nutella - Thoughts?

Steven001
02-27-2009, 10:41 AM
I don't like PB, so I got some Nutella last night to try it, just wondering what everyone's thoughts on this for bulking?

zela
02-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I'm European and Nutella is my European PB :D. I don't know exactly how good it is because I think it does have some sugar, I don't know the stats on peanut butter or natural peanut butter anymore... But one of those small packages of Nutella is made from about 50 hazlenuts so it can't be that bad for you either. Me and my brother run through one of them a week, so its not like I swear by it but it is a good healthy cheat from the typicall eggs, chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, beans, milk, oats, whey, etc....... stuff I beat to death every day
Don't take it a few hours before lifting either, stuff digests slow and I had it come back out a few times lol

Scooter
03-01-2009, 07:50 PM
I would put it in the same category as chocolate with nuts. It does have some protein in it, so if you are just looking to gain weight it is worth while.

dumbbell
03-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Tastes great!

So does Snickers.

Max Thunder
03-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Ingredients: sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk powder, whey powder, soy lecithin, vanillin.

So it's mostly sugar and palm oil...

Max Thunder
03-04-2009, 07:08 PM
By the way that was from http://www.nutella.ca/Nutritional-Info.php

But there are no artificial colors and no preservatives so that must not be that bad... Pure sugar has none of these either.

Irish Pilot
03-05-2009, 07:27 AM
I know my wife adores it...but I cant stand the stuff :( Natty PB all the way for me.