PDA

View Full Version : deadlift form check plz

endymion88
03-01-2009, 12:47 PM
i've been posting this around different places to get a thorough critique. i weigh 200-210 and was wearing the titan velocity bottoms, the problem i felt was difficulty reaching the bar and my upper back rounding more than i like, my arch felt weaker than usual but i'm not sure if this was because the legs on the bottoms were too far down my leg (i don't have much experience in using equipment) well it was just a 495 speed pull. thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qaI5E1icWc

Chalky Palms
03-01-2009, 12:52 PM
lift looked good, great speed too. I didn't notice much of upper back rounding but does it really matter?

endymion88
03-01-2009, 12:57 PM
well when the setup was starting i had to round it to reach the bar and it felt like my arch wasn't as tight as usual because of the little bit of rounding it was more flat backed than arched. atleast that's how it felt.

Chalky Palms
03-01-2009, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much, your lower back isn't rounding and upper back rounding isn't really a big problem, unless it is pulling your lower back to round as well. Other than that it might actually help in that it shortens the ROM. Thats how KK pulls at least.

Pete22
03-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Looks pretty good. I have the same problem when I try to pull in gear, I tend to round over a bit and feel like I lose all my air. I'm sure the more you pull in the Velocity the more comfortable you'll get with it.