http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewEBGIZnePg&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJM_IdPayAE&feature=channel_page

Also 820 Attempt

Ben Moore
03-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Jesus, Nick nice stiff leg haha. Awesome awesome work man

smokinHawk
03-09-2009, 03:30 PM
what the heck, when are wrist wraps raw?

and ekk stiff legged at that, crazy.

MarcusWild
03-09-2009, 03:34 PM
That's ridiculous. Does he deadlift very often in training? It looked like 820 just got out away from his body a little bit and he lost his leverage. It's hard to tell from that angle though.

Chris Rodgers
03-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Straight nasty back strength Nick!! Here I am thinking you just bench, lol.

Pete22
03-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Haha wow, beastly stiff-legs.

vdizenzo
03-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Straps? What's next, a bench shirt?

chris mason
03-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Nick is one HUGE, freaky individual! I think if he trains all 3 lifts he is good for a 2,300 lbs + raw total. It was great seeing you this weekend Nick! It was also really nice meeting you Eric! You are a HUGE guy as well!

NickW
03-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I've only been deadlifting for about 6months now....and yes, I know wrist wraps are cheating, lol. I will be doing a 3 lift meet within the next year.

NickW
03-09-2009, 09:26 PM
It was great seeing you again also Chris, hopefully next year we can hang out a bit more!

Erik 23
03-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Nick is one HUGE, freaky individual! I think if he trains all 3 lifts he is good for a 2,300 lbs + raw total. It was great seeing you this weekend Nick! It was also really nice meeting you Eric! You are a HUGE guy as well!

Hi Chris Yeah It was great meeting you and Travis Bell you guys are really nice guys i would love to hang out with you guys sometime when ever i see you sometime soon.Thanx also for the Deadlift advice i got great advice from you on form and Band Training.And yeah im getting there in size trying to catch up to Nick Lol.

MarcusWild
03-09-2009, 10:24 PM
I've only been deadlifting for about 6months now....and yes, I know wrist wraps are cheating, lol. I will be doing a 3 lift meet within the next year.

That's exciting news. I'm guessing you'll lift raw?

NickW
03-11-2009, 09:32 PM
That's exciting news. I'm guessing you'll lift raw?

Yes I will! I am looking into doing an SPF meet later this year

SGT ROCK
03-11-2009, 10:15 PM
YOu can see me in the vid a mere few feet from my friend Nick and I can tell you his lifts seemed effortless. The calmness he has when he approaches max weights in the pull and the bench, are truly unique and even legendary. A nicer person you will NOT find, someone I consider a friend. Nick thanks for performing for us in the Cage, I can assure you an invite for next year....count on it. Great job in the dl and the bench. Stay healthy my brother.

Semper Fi

DrDudley-Robey
03-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Great lifting!

evilxxx
03-12-2009, 01:47 AM
YOu can see me in the vid a mere few feet from my friend Nick and I can tell you his lifts seemed effortless. The calmness he has when he approaches max weights in the pull and the bench, are truly unique and even legendary. A nicer person you will NOT find, someone I consider a friend. Nick thanks for performing for us in the Cage, I can assure you an invite for next year....count on it. Great job in the dl and the bench. Stay healthy my brother.

Semper Fi

Funny! I was just thinking about that ! he is there taking his time with the straps looking like he gonna pull 225 off the ground for a warm up...lol! straps or not ,800 is some ridiculous lbs to be doing it stiff legged!! :bow:

NickW
03-12-2009, 09:55 AM

Semper Fi

Thanks for the kind words Rock!

rbtrout
03-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Dude, that was awesome! You made it look too easy.