PDA

View Full Version : Fred's Incredible muffins?

roflcopter
03-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Hey everyone you might not remember me but I posted a month or so ago and had no idea what I was talking about but I think I have things under much more control now (thanks to viking's blunt yet useful comments)

So I've been on the TNT diet for about 4 weeks now and the results have been fantastic, I am consuming little to no carbs and upon shopping in the grocery store I found these muffins called "Fred's Incredible Muffins"

they claim to have(taken from a website):
100% Natural (no strange chemicals)
100% Guaranteed Tasty (see our no hassle Money Back Guarantee)
High Protein - 8 grams per muffin
Low Calorie (just 100 calories) AND Low Carb (just 1 Net Carb)
No Sugar Added
Works for all diet plans, including Weight Watchers, Atkins, South Beach,
8 Grams of Heart-healthy fiber
No artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives
Great choice for diabetics as well as low-carb dieters
Jammed with nutrients
Wholesome, nutritious snack for kids
No Bad Fats

I know you can't believe everything you read on a label, so I came back on here to ask if any of you have heard of these and if it would be okay to eat one of these every morning for breakfast because frankly there are only so many variations of eggs :whiner:
(If you haven't realized, I am trying to lose fat while building muscle mass, although the fat burning is slightly more of a priority for me as of right now)

dumbbell
03-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Never heard of them. Which grocery store did you see them at?

Just finished my first week on TNT. A muffin sounds really good right now.

Good luck with your weight loss.

roflcopter
03-09-2009, 06:35 PM
I saw them at a local healthfood store, so no one has any feedback on this mystery food?

roflcopter
03-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Bump! UPDATE: Just found out, these muffins are no longer available along with the NexGen Foods Muffins that are also carb-free. This is unfortunate, anyone have some alternatives to these foods?