PDA

View Full Version : Dairy Queenstion

OXplode
03-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Soo my question is, Can you actually have too much dairy?? I know you can have too much dairy if it fills you up and you end up skipping on nutrients from other sources, but can you have too much dairy in general?

Ive come to ask this because ive realized I drink A LOT of milk. Milk with shakes, in cereal, on its own because it so refreshing and nice:drooling:. I also eat a lot of cheese for added calories. I do however make sure to get the low salt content stuff though, like cottage cheese usually has quite a bit of sodium.

Do they still have dairy queen in America? I miss that place

AKMass
03-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Soo my question is, Can you actually have too much dairy?? I know you can have too much dairy if it fills you up and you end up skipping on nutrients from other sources, but can you have too much dairy in general?

I don't believe so...Maybe if you're lactose intolerant, but other than that I think you should be fine.

Ive come to ask this because ive realized I drink A LOT of milk. Milk with shakes, in cereal, on its own because it so refreshing and nice:drooling:. I also eat a lot of cheese for added calories. I do however make sure to get the low salt content stuff though, like cottage cheese usually has quite a bit of sodium.

I drink upwards of 4 gallons of milk/week. Lots of members on this board are in that range too, some drink even more.

Do they still have dairy queen in America? I miss that place

Yes. It's delicious.

Milk does a body good. :tup: