PDA

View Full Version : havent workedout in 5 yrs PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

pannell.ryan
03-10-2009, 03:41 PM
in nov 2003 i started out of the blue taking test 250 for one cycle and then quit. in early 2004 some things went wrong in my life ( young 21 yr old ) and it seemed that everything in my life was gone so in my mind i ran away from alot and just ate and sat around with out thing of what would happen . i knew i was getting fat but said no its just my imagination well 4 yrs later im up 130lbs to 330 and trying to get to where i was before . here is where i need help
i just bought gnc mega mens supplements and cell tech hardcore my question is how well will this combo cut fat and how fast
question 2 does this cell tech have adverse mental effects :help:

VikingWarlord
03-10-2009, 03:49 PM
i just bought gnc mega mens supplements and cell tech hardcore my question is how well will this combo cut fat and how fast

It won't unless you're dieting properly. Before you ask questions about that, read the stickies.

question 2 does this cell tech have adverse mental effects :help:

The only adverse mental effect is what happens when you realize you spent about 3x as much as you had to for creatine.

kingswoodlegend
03-11-2009, 01:56 AM
LOL.....

jreed110
03-11-2009, 03:19 AM
Not meaning to hijack the thread but.... I've read a lot on here that you can't put muscle on while at the same time losing weight but that you should continue lifting to best preserve what you already have. Well if you haven't worked out in 5 years is there any point at all lifting before you've actually lost the weight and are in a possition to start bulking again??

VikingWarlord
03-11-2009, 06:18 AM
Not meaning to hijack the thread but.... I've read a lot on here that you can't put muscle on while at the same time losing weight but that you should continue lifting to best preserve what you already have. Well if you haven't worked out in 5 years is there any point at all lifting before you've actually lost the weight and are in a possition to start bulking again??

I'm not sure I understand exactly what the question is, but here's a brief explanation.

Lifting is ALWAYS a good idea. Intense heavy lifting + caloric deficit = fat loss. A functional newbie can see some gains while cutting.

Dropping fat and building muscle at the same time is possible but only if you're a newbie, have ridiculously good genes, on some extreme regimented diet plan like UD2.0, or geared up.

Most people don't fall into any of these categories and so it's just simpler to tell them to focus on either cutting or bulking.

Pimpstick
03-11-2009, 08:50 AM
So you took steroids then quit working out?

Did you run pct? I am going to guess no if the cell tech question you posed is any indication of you knowledge of supplements and AAS. If you're shut down that could be alot of why you have turned into a butterball.

Return the cell tech to the store. I just bought a year's supply of creatine for 35 bucks, and I bet you spent 75 for one months worth of cell tech. Basically, taking cell-tech is like taking creatine along with a 24 oz. bottle of coke. Since you grossly overweight and possibly bordering on diabetes, you're probably better off with 0 calorie, plain old creatine monohydrate.

As far as cutting fat, that combo of supps will more likely make you fat. Weight gain and loss has almost nothing to do with supplements and everything to do with diet. Learn how to eat, learn how to lift properly, and you will make progress.