PDA

View Full Version : Quality fast food

Franco/TGM
03-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Isn't that an oxymoron?

Anyway, I'm looking for fast food, preferably cheap but not required, that gets you your needed nutrients and is not overly fat. I'm not some health freak worrying about my every gram of trans fat ingested, but a Baconator (as delicious as it is) is not what I'm looking for.

Cheers.

J.C.
03-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Sandwich shops? Delis?

Depends what you mean exactly... If you don't mind paying slightly more then decent delis will make good quality sandwiches pretty quickly. So its fast. And its food. Bit healthier too if you go for loads of salad and get wholemeal bread.

Pimpstick
03-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Mcgangbang. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

VikingWarlord
03-18-2009, 03:58 PM
I like Subway or sandwich places like it.

I know someone will take exception and say "Subway sucks, go to ________ instead". Those people can chug nuts.

J.C.
03-18-2009, 04:02 PM

I know someone will take exception and say "Subway sucks, go to ________ instead". Those people can chug nuts.

I swear subway has got worse. Like maybe 3-4 years ago they were awesome and then something happened. I think the meat quality got worse. Maybe I just ate too many but there came a time last year when I just couldn't eat at subway anymore. The dream was over.

Franco/TGM
03-18-2009, 04:04 PM
What do people think of Penn Station? Yay or nay?

devongarver
03-18-2009, 04:04 PM

Im with him! ^^ when i still was employed before my company practically shut down, i ate at subway all the time. They have all fo their nutritional infoon their website. You might try the book called "Eat This Not That" by the editor of mens health magazine. Its got lots of good comparisons in it,, i found it helpful being a traveling service engineer and eating out alot.

Mercuryblade
03-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Subway is reasonably priced, and have enough variability in their ingredients that you can switch up your sandwiches if you get sick of one.
I also like Quizno's now that their large subs don't cost over $10.

I don't know if you have them in your area, but I absolutely love Jimmy John's, their whole wheat bread is absolutely incredible. Unfortunately we only have Jimmy John's underachieving brother, Milio's (literally), where I live.

VikingWarlord
03-18-2009, 04:28 PM
I swear subway has got worse. Like maybe 3-4 years ago they were awesome and then something happened. I think the meat quality got worse. Maybe I just ate too many but there came a time last year when I just couldn't eat at subway anymore. The dream was over.

That was why I mentioned the "places like it". I notice a huge difference just between individual stores. I've got 6 of them within a 10 mile radius and one of them is excellent, two of them suck, and the other 3 are just ok.

I do really dig Jimmy John's. There's one of those real close. Maybe I should go there tonight...

Tom Mutaffis
03-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Wendy's Chili is pretty good, they have all of their nutrition facts listed on the website if you are interested. The grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo is not bad either - I cut the patty in half and only use one bun instead of both.

A lot of sub shops have healthy wraps or sandwiches as options as well.

When I was bodybuilding I would eat steamed chicken with broccoli from Chinese Food places, sometimes with a light sauce on the side to use for dipping if I was not being completely strict.

Many Mexican Food places offer a "burrito bowl" which can be made healthy as long as you pick the right ingredients.

Recently I have seen more and more "healthy alternatives" popping up at fast food places...

Pete22
03-18-2009, 04:53 PM
McDonald's has some pretty healthy stuff: grilled chicken sandwich, grilled snack wraps, specialty salads w/ grilled chicken, Double Quarter Pounder :evillaugh:.

WillNoble
03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Chipotle, get the burrito bowl... Fairly clean for fast food

dlew
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
A lot of sub shops have healthy wraps or sandwiches as options as well.

I was checking Subway's site a few weeks ago and I noticed that the wraps actually had higher amounts of carbs, fat and sodium, exactly the opposite of what I would have expected.

Today's lunch, a Subway 6" Turkey Breast, double meat, no cheese.

liftingislife
03-18-2009, 06:55 PM
I've been led to believe Dairy Queen is fairly healthy compared to McDonalds and BK. This could be true, but I would't bet on it.

- Greg Lumis :) http://smileyiconz.com/funnysmileygif2.jpg

twm
03-21-2009, 07:25 AM
my problem with quiznos is that they heat the meat on their subs with nasty boiling water.... take a close look at their prep area next time you get a hot chicken sandwich

also, when subway has the $5 footlongs, you can get a footlong sub with double meat and double cheese for like $9

VikingWarlord
03-21-2009, 07:46 AM
I've been led to believe Dairy Queen is fairly healthy compared to McDonalds and BK. This could be true, but I would't bet on it.

It'd be easy enough to check on the company's websites.

I wouldn't bet on it either.

dumbbell
03-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Here on the west coast we have In-N-Out Burger. Everything is made to order from fresh ingredients. I usually get me a Double Double (double meat, double cheese) "protein style" (wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun). I don't eat fries or soft drinks, so no problem there.

El Pollo Loco is good to. All their nutritional info is listed on their website. Very easy to make good choices there.

left hook
03-21-2009, 11:14 PM
For the people in the South East we have what's called Cook-Out mostly all the burgers and chicken sandwhiches are cooked on a charcoal grill. I get a grilled chicken sandwhich and drink from there daily for around 4 dollars. If not move to NC and go to bojangles, buffalo chicken bites and rice.

Irish Pilot
03-22-2009, 07:45 AM

Not entirely true. Check out this link...top 272 most calorie dense fast food items. Interesting stuff. Funny enough, DQ, White Castle, Jack In The Box, and Sonic lead the list for highest amount of items.

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food-calories.php

CaptainMorgan
03-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah, I also agree with the guy who said Subway isn't so great anymore. They've really gotten bland. Can't stand their sandwiches anymore, and I dont know why. I'd usually order a melted cheese steak sub with all the veggies and it'd be terrible. Or a tuna. Same deal. And I love how they keep bragging about their "5 dollar.. 5 dollar FOOTLONGS," like 5 bucks is so cheap. **** that ****. We're living in a 2nd Depression. Drop it down to 1.. 1 dollar footlong. Or at least $2, then maybe I'd buy their bland ass sammiches.

In any case, you can usually get bitchin' sandwiches at local grocery store deli's where they make it fresh in front of you. Safeway for one.

xtian
03-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Here on the west coast we have In-N-Out Burger. Everything is made to order from fresh ingredients. I usually get me a Double Double (double meat, double cheese) "protein style" (wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun). I don't eat fries or soft drinks, so no problem there.

El Pollo Loco is good to. All their nutritional info is listed on their website. Very easy to make good choices there.

And when you are wanting to cheat, you can help yourself to animal fries and and neopolitan shake :omg:

BFGUITAR
03-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Go to a local shawarma place!!

For 5 bucks or less...

1) A good amount of chicken (heated on a skewer, not fried)
2) Pita (can get whole wheat if you want)
3) Hummus (a mixture of olive/vegetable oil with ground chickpeas... great source of good fats and protein... I ask for extra!)
4) Vegetables (cant go wrong)
5) Tehina (A liquid composed of ground sesame, water, garlic, spices... Cant go wrong here)

danmac
03-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I will second shawarma, but it depends on the city. I have still yet to find a decent shawarma outside of Ottawa.

Also I have been hooked on Moes southwest grill. Same price as subway, but you get way more/ way better quality food. I had the burrito with double meat the other day. It was amazing. The chicken was real, not that weird pre-formed stuff, and the beef was like actual pieces of steak. I also got rice and two kinds of beans on it. the thing was the size of a football when it was done. With a drink and fresh chips and guacamole it was about 10 bucks. I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Brad08
03-23-2009, 09:42 AM
What's not to like about the Baconator???

OXplode
03-24-2009, 06:02 PM

I heard somwhere that their meatball sub alone has 100%+ of your RDA of salt. Still good though, I guess they just want you to buy their soda.

hottytoddychick
03-24-2009, 06:33 PM
My Women's Health had a segment on fast food's "healthy" items.

A Taco Bell Fresco Zesty Chicken Border Bowl (I didn't care for it much when I went last week): 350 cal, 10g fiber, 19g protein
Wendy's Jr Hamburger and side salad with 1 packet balsamic vinaigrette dressing: 345 cal, 3g fiber, 14g protein (I prefer the fat free French dressing. They make good salad's for a fast food join)
Burger King Ham Omelet Sandwich: 290 cal, 1g fiber, 12g protein
Qdoba Naked Taco Salad with chicken, steak or shredded beef; lettuce; black-bean corn salsa; fat free picante ranch dressing and choice of tomato salsa: 330 cal, 5 g fiber, protein: 30g chicken, 28 steak, 29 beef... granted Qdoba is no Chipotle, but when it does pretty good

VikingWarlord
03-24-2009, 06:49 PM
I heard somwhere that their meatball sub alone has 100%+ of your RDA of salt. Still good though, I guess they just want you to buy their soda.

It's easy enough to check. The nutrition data is freely available. I don't eat that one, I always get the Subway Club or oven roasted chicken breast.

jaz08
03-25-2009, 03:28 AM
Fastfoods now have become more conscious to health. They already add salads and vegetables to their menu. I don't often go to fastfoods though . But I'd love to eat shawarma anytime.

J Mac0123
03-27-2009, 02:59 PM
I love subway and the local deli shops. I heard BK and DQ where better for you than others like mcdicks and wendys because they flame broil there burgers?

Kal el
03-29-2009, 06:22 AM
This is a good article on fast food that i have found

Fast Food Facts
Fast food–is it healthy?
By Jennifer Nelson

Last summer Caesar Barber, 56, a maintenance worker who tips the scales at about 270 pounds, claimed McDonald’s, Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken were to blame for his obesity-related health problems. A diabetic, Barber has already suffered two heart attacks. How do the fast food chains fit in? Barber reportedly feasted at these establishments four or five times per week—even after his first heart attack. He says the fast food franchises were negligent in informing him of the consequences of consuming their greasy, salty fare on a regular basis and he filed suit. Seem far-fetched?

"They never explained to me what I was eating," Barber said on Good Morning America. His lawyer, Samuel Hirsch, followed up by clarifying that the multibillion-dollar fast food industry has an obligation to warn consumers of the dangers of eating from their menus. Menus filled with food high in fat, salt, sugar and saturated fat, despite studies that show a link between consuming such foods and obesity, diabetes, coronary heart disease, cancers and high cholesterol. But before you laugh, remember Big Tobacco? No one suspected juries would one day award monetary compensation to smokers either.

False advertising

We count on health departments to ensure sanitation in fast food restaurants but who’s looking out for our nutrition interests when it comes to the fare they serve? No one, according to legal experts. Lawyers have long been cooking up a strategy to hold the food industry at least partly responsible for obesity.

Three previous lawsuits alleging negligent or misleading practices in the food industry are already on the books. McDonald’s has settled a lawsuit and apologized for wrongly identifying its french fries as vegetarian when they were actually cooked in beef tallow. A similar suit was filed against Pizza Hut for allegedly using beef fat in its Veggie Lover’s Pizza and a class action law suit against the makers of the corn and rice puff snack food Pirates Booty is underway for significantly under-representing the product’s fat content.

Good, reliable information about what we’re being offered and are eating is virtually nonexistent. And if you’re eating out four times per week, which the National Restaurant Association says is average, it’s burger buyer beware since USDA surveys find that food eaten outside the home is nutritionally worse than home-cooked food in practically every way.

Seems meals eaten out are on average 20 percent fattier and 15 percent higher in saturated fat, which promotes heart disease. They’re also higher in sodium and cholesterol and considerably lower in calcium, fiber and iron since they generally fall short in the fruit, vegetable and dairy departments.

Healthy fast food

Are we destined to ban fast food forever for fear of needing not only a physician but good legal tender, too?

We asked Cindy Moore, M.S., R.D., an American Dietetic Association spokeswoman and director of nutrition therapy at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. "There are things you can eat under the classification of fast food that can still be healthy," Moore says. But when we’re talking traditional fast foods: burger, taco, fried chicken and pizza joints, the choices may be limited. Look for these healthy staples:

Grilled chicken sandwiches (hold the mayo)

Salads (watch the dressing)

Baked potato (topped with salsa or chili)

Small plain hamburgers

Chili

Chicken or bean burrito

Veggie burger (available in select markets at Burger King and McDonald’s)

If you’re hitting the pizza parlor, order thin crust, whole-wheat if they have it and top your pizza with veggies. Ask for half the cheese to save on even more fat and calories. At a sandwich shop, snag the six-inch sub, not the foot long. Try lean turkey or roast beef between whole-wheat bread for more fiber. Either way, pile on extra vegetables. A recent study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that people with the highest fruit and veggie consumption had the lowest risk of stroke and heart disease.

What about the nutritional values at each fast food eatery? They’re supposed to be available by law if the consumer asks to see them. Scan the wall by the counter. Some places post them; otherwise you’ll have to ask. What to check out? "We should be looking at the total calories and total amount of fat and possibly the fiber content," Moore says. In terms of weight control, look for calories, fat and calories from fat. If no such calories-from-fat column exists, multiply the amount of fat grams by nine (if 10 is easier to mentally calculate, try that). This gives you the number of calories from fat.

What figure signals a red flag? Consider most women are eating somewhere between 1,500 to 2,000 calories during their three daily meals (about 37 to 55 grams of fat), that’s roughly 500 to 650 calories and 12 to 18 grams of fat per meal. If your sandwich, side and soda blow your counts for the entire day—and most will—you’re probably not making the healthiest choice. Look for meals that fall in the lower fat and calorie range.

"Also, most fast food meals are going to have sodium ranges into the thousands," says Andrea Platzman, M.S., R.D., an American Dietetic Association spokeswoman in private practice in New York City. That’s just the nature of the fast food beast. The American Heart Association recommends consuming less than 2,400 milligrams of sodium per day—yet another reason to avoid regular consumption of the worst fast food offenders. Scan the nutrition values for menu items with lower sodium counts. "I recommend drinking a lot more water on days that you are eating fast food to flush out the sodium," Platzman says. Bottled water is becoming increasingly available at some franchises. Always opt for it. Soda is simply empty calories.

Not-so-healthy fare

The numero uno fast food item to steer clear of is probably French fries. Fried onion rings are an unfortunate close second. Disappointing, we know. But since they’re fried, their fat, calorie and saturated fat numbers are really astronomical. What about McDonald’s yet again changing their fry fat and cutting the saturated kind by 17 percent and trans-fatty acids in half, we ask hopefully? "I laugh about that because they got a lot of PR about it, but you know, it’s fried," Platzman says. They’ll have the same amount of calories and fat. No matter what they’re frying it in, it’s still a fried food. Basically they’re making an unhealthier choice a teeny bit better. Changing the oil is a move in the right direction, especially for a company whose virtual reputation is synonymous with French fries. Obviously, they’re not likely to switch over to say, carrot sticks any time soon. "It’s sort of their way of contributing to the health cause." In terms of anyone running out for a daily fry fix since they’re "healthier" now—sorry, no dice.

What else should we avoid like the deep fryer? Leave the fried greasy shell from a taco salad behind. Remember it this way: inside, ok, shell, no way. Together the duo tallies 850 calories and 52 grams of fat. You’ll cut those numbers in half by forgoing the shell. Obviously skip mayonnaise and special sauces that are likely mayo-based. Order sandwiches plain or with mustard only. Slathering your healthy grilled chicken sandwich with fattening mayo (the way McDonald’s serves it up) defeats the purpose. Remember the fast food slogan from Burger King, "Have it your way"? Take it to heart when ordering. Also, check that chicken sandwiches are indeed grilled. Some are fried or unbelievably breaded and then grilled, adding needless calories. Ask to be sure.

One pitfall of the fast food salad is that it’s iceberg lettuce-based, not one of the most nutrient-rich produce items by a long shot. In order of ingredients, the McDonald’s Chef Salad, for instance, contains: lettuce, julienne ham, turkey, chopped egg, cheese, chopped tomatoes and green onion. "I’m assuming it’s in order of weight, which means it’s mostly going to be iceberg lettuce and the meats and very little veggies," Moore says. Some of Wendy’s garden salads do include more vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots. A good strategy is to opt for the most vegetable-dense choices.

Still, salads are one of the healthiest options. Ask for low-fat or fat-free dressing, or choose vinaigrette over creamy varieties. If you don’t like the taste of fat-free, mix regular with fat-free and you’ll still save some fat and calories.

Another item to steer clear of at the fast food counter is the fish sandwich. "I know fish is a big deal lately, but not at a fast food place," Platzman says. A study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found women who down a higher intake of omega-3s, found in fatty fish, have a lower risk of coronary heart disease. Problem is, omega-3 fatty acids, found in salmon and tuna, aren’t what’s being fried up for your filet of fish meal. Instead, these fish are white fish like flounder or fluke, not the kind that wards off heart disease. Besides that, they’re fried and they top the charts at 470 calories and 26 grams of fat. Need we say more?

Of course the biggest, cheesiest double burgers topped with bacon are going to be the worst offenders when it comes to calories, fat and saturated fat. Avoid super sizes or whatever phrasing is used. "Almost 100 percent of the time that implies a beverage that may be high in sugar. It also is usually accompanied by a high calorie, high fat side dish like fries or onion rings and includes a large size sandwich," Moore says. These meals provide many more calories and fat grams than people really need. "We can be talking anywhere from about 800 to 1,700 calories per meal."

Other key words to watch out for: fried, cheesier, extra, breaded, value, more and bigger. "We need to look beyond the super value meal," Moore says. "Although it may give us more food for our dollar, we have to look at where that food is going to lead us. It may just be an inexpensive way to become obese."

Take fries. Portion size keeps expanding. In the 1950s and 1960s, McDonald’s had only one size of French fries. Equivalent to today’s small, it had about 200 calories. In the 1970s, according to Restaurant Confidential (Workman, 2002), McDonald’s introduced a 320-calorie large. But as each decade makes way to the next, last decade’s large fry became this decade’s small. By 2000, the newest 7-ounce super size fry topped out at 610 calories. Wow!

The good, the bad and the really, really bad

Ironically, as consumers become more and more health conscious, fast food restaurants have abandoned some of the improvements they started making in the early 1990s. McDonald’s ditched its McLean Deluxe burger and switched from low-fat shakes and ice cream to full-fat versions. Taco Bell banished its Border Lights lower-fat menu and KFC abandoned Tender Roast roisserie chicken—a non-fried alternative.

Until fast food consumers demand a variety of healthier fare and follow up by buying it, these establishments will continue to offer the typical high-fat, high- calorie foods they’re famous for. Perhaps one day because of folks like Mr. Barber and lawyers who go out on a limb, we’ll read this on the boxes of big burgers and super-duper fries: WARNING: The Surgeon General advises that regularly eating high-fat, high-calorie fast foods can increase your risk for obesity, heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes and some cancers. Heck, is that such a bad thing?

Cheers and jeers for fast food eateries

McDonald’s
Cheers:
Fruit ’n Yogurt Parfait (280 calories, 4 grams of fat)
Salad shaker garden salad (100 calories, 6 grams of fat)
Jeers:
Big Mac (590 calories, 34 grams of fat)
Super size fries (610 calories, 29 grams of fat)
Large shake (1,010 calories, 29 grams of fat)

Burger King
Cheers:
BK veggie burger (330 calories, 10 grams of fat)
Jeers:
Chicken club sandwich (740 calories, 44 grams of fat)
Double whopper with cheese (1,020 calories, 65 grams of fat)

Wendy’s
Cheers:
Mandarin chicken salad (100 calories, 2 grams of fat)
Chili (210 calories 7 grams of fat)
Baked potato (310 calories, 0 grams of fat)
Grilled chicken sandwich (300 calories, 7 grams of fat)
Jeers:
Classic triple (1,030 calories, 65 grams of fat)

Taco Bell
Cheers:
Chicken beef soft taco (210 calories, 10 grams of fat)
Bean burrito (370 calories, 12 grams of fat)
Jeers:
Mucho Grande nachos (1,320 calories, 82 grams of fat)

Kentucky Fried Chicken
Cheers:
Corn on cob (150 calories, 2 grams of fat)
BBQ baked beans (190 calories, 3 grams of fat)
Tender roast chicken sandwich—no sauce (270 calories, 5 grams of fat)
Jeers:
Popcorn chicken (620 calories, 40 grams of fat)
Chunky chicken pot pie (770 calories, 42 grams of fat)

Pizza Hut (by the slice)
Cheers:
Hand tossed veggie lover’s (180 calories, 5 grams of fat)
Jeers:
Stuffed crust meat lover’s (410 calories, 21 grams of fat)
Big New Yorker sausage (570 calories, 33 grams of fat)

dumbbell
03-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Thank god we have the lawyers to save us from our ignorant selves.

Anyone who's made it through elementary school has at least a basic understanding of nutrition. Enough to know that most of this stuff is common sense. Americans need to start taking responsibility for their own actions, and stop looking for someone to blame for their lifetime of making wrong choices. If you've made your bed (death bed?) lie in it.

Now, I'm all for national restaurant chains making their nutritional listings available to the public. They are using the same recipes in their dishes in every restaurant. There's just no good reason not to publish this info other than not to be included on some "worst of" list. But warning labels, no effin way!

If I'm on a bulk and want to eat a burger with over a thousand calories, that is my right. But if I find out later on down the road that I got heart disease from it, I shouldn't be looking for McDonald's to sponsor my retirement years.

Rant over. I need to eat some saturated fat along with my spinach now. Cheers!

VikingWarlord
03-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Anyone who's made it through elementary school has at least a basic understanding of nutrition.

Not even close, homeboy. The extreme majority of people have no clue about nutrition. Most of them firmly believe that dietary fat makes you fat.

dumbbell
03-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Not even close, homeboy. The extreme majority of people have no clue about nutrition. Most of them firmly believe that dietary fat makes you fat.

I suppose if common sense were common, everybody would have some.;)

VikingWarlord
03-29-2009, 01:06 PM
The term "common sense" is funny.

Transformer
03-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Publix Subs are the best

JWMagnus
04-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Carl's Jr. and In n Out burger!

ArrivalSS
04-06-2009, 10:03 AM

Haha!!! That's hilarious!

I like Subway, Quizno's, and McCalister's Deli. Just have to be careful if you're cutting; my favorite sandwich at McCalister's has 1,200 calories.

VikingWarlord
04-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Haha!!! That's hilarious!

I like Subway, Quizno's, and McCalister's Deli. Just have to be careful if you're cutting; my favorite sandwich at McCalister's has 1,200 calories.

I've never been to McAllister's, though there's one real close to here. I also have a Shapiro's about a mile and a half away. Unfortunately, that's very expensive.

ArrivalSS
04-06-2009, 10:39 AM
I've never been to McAllister's, though there's one real close to here. I also have a Shapiro's about a mile and a half away. Unfortunately, that's very expensive.

Never been to Shapiro's. McAlister's is high compared to Subway, but good. I'm guessing by your MySpace that you're talking about the Carmel store. My buddy Joe is the GM there; you should try it, great food and excellent scenery!! :thumbup:

VikingWarlord
04-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah, that's the one at 116th and Keystone by Borders, right? I'll have to go check it out.

ArrivalSS
04-06-2009, 11:17 AM
That's the one. If you like tea, their's is killer! Most people like sweet; I do the unsweet. Some good shhtuff!!

VikingWarlord
04-06-2009, 11:25 AM
I'll keep that in mind. I usually keep a gallon of fresh brewed green tea in my fridge but maybe I'll head over there tonight or tomorrow.

CaptainMorgan
04-06-2009, 09:41 PM
You know what I'm craving? I'm cravin' a...

http://mealdeal.ytmnd.com/

samadhi_smiles
04-07-2009, 08:30 AM
What's not to like about the Baconator???

cause you'll end up looking like the dude in your avatar!

jk they're good for you every once in awhile :strong:

BigWooly123
04-17-2009, 04:00 AM
Try out Pita Pit if you have one in your area. They are awesome, the philly steak only has 300 calories. I have them put the steak, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, jalapenos, pepperoncinis, and spinach together on the grill on a wheat pita, ends up at 330 calories unless you put some sauces on. They also have tuna, turkey, and chicken available. But the philly taste the best IMO and has the least calories than almost any other meat.

rctriplefresh5
04-18-2009, 08:15 PM
subways ITALIAN BMT. heres a sample of my daily diet.

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=SICKONSTORM