PDA

View Full Version : Friend Needs Briefs / Inzer Sleeves - Fast Shipping?

Tom Mutaffis
03-19-2009, 05:49 PM
A friend of mine needs some powerlifting briefs and is interested in a pair of inzer elbow sleeves. He has a contest on 4/16 and would like to use them at least once or twice in training so he needs a fast and reliable shipping source.

He has ordered directly from Inzer and it took some time so I was wondering if anyone knows of any resellers out there? Or can suggest a brand of briefs that will ship out quickly...

Any help would be great! I know there are a few Inzer lifters on here so maybe you guys can help with direct connections.

Thank you.

Travis Bell
03-19-2009, 06:06 PM
andersonpowerlifting.com is probably the fastest in my experience, but whenever I've ordered my Inzer stuff I've never been in a rush. Typically my stuff takes about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks from Inzer, but I'd imagine with someone like bencher8 or vdizenzo helping you out, you'd get them in no time!

Eric Downey
03-19-2009, 06:49 PM
A friend of mine needs some powerlifting briefs and is interested in a pair of inzer elbow sleeves. He has a contest on 4/16 and would like to use them at least once or twice in training so he needs a fast and reliable shipping source.

He has ordered directly from Inzer and it took some time so I was wondering if anyone knows of any resellers out there? Or can suggest a brand of briefs that will ship out quickly...

Any help would be great! I know there are a few Inzer lifters on here so maybe you guys can help with direct connections.

Thank you.

ken can get them to you in a few days but if you have to have inzer use www.irongladiators.com

Lones Green
03-19-2009, 07:01 PM
Maybe you could have him call inzer and ask. Otherwise, Inzer's shipping has taken a pretty good while with me, 2 or 3 weeks sounds about right.

Tom Mutaffis
03-20-2009, 07:47 AM
Thanks guys - I gave him all of the info to follow up on everything.

Appreciate the help.

vdizenzo
03-20-2009, 09:06 AM
When I order anything from anywhere and need it immediately I call the company and ask if they have it in stock and if they can overnight it.