PDA

View Full Version : ALN in Canada

given'er
03-25-2009, 09:22 AM
Hey Guys

I am wondering if we are going to be seeing your product sold at any locations up here anytime soon. I'd love to support the ALN brand and use the supplements but the shiping cost is quite steep. 2 tubs of nitrean would cost over $40 to get here.

deeder
03-25-2009, 10:12 AM
I think there was a thread a while ago where they mentionned they were looking in to the possibility of a Canadian distributor.

Joe Black
03-25-2009, 11:34 AM
Definately.

I am hoping that in the next couple of months you'll be able to much more easily order our products in Canada, Australia, Europe etc.

given'er
03-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks, looking forward to it.

Jorge Sanchez
03-25-2009, 11:53 AM
I can't wait.

getfit
03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Me 2!!

tomv
03-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Yeeeeeeeees! Awesome godamn party time! I've been waiting for about 2 years to get access to ALN products so I hope all goes well with your work in getting it distributed in Australia.
I'll be buying a big tub of chocolate nitrean in the first batch, cross my heart!

chris mason
03-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Daniel will be on it very soon! I am excited as well!

deeder
03-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Wow that's awesome! I'm really glad to hear it! I've been wanting to try Results and pick up some more Nitor since I'm cutting again.

Big Jay
03-28-2009, 05:37 PM
would love use ALN products... sadly at the min the delivery prices to the UK are way out of my budget

J Mac0123
03-28-2009, 07:07 PM
thank **** !

J.C.
03-31-2009, 06:32 AM
This is one of the best posts I've read for a while!

I've always wanted to support the company but shipping to the UK is a bit too steep. If you could distribute to Europe, Australia and Canada your market will HUGELY increase! Looking forward to it guys.

Jorge Sanchez
04-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Have you been making any headway on this Daniel?

Joe Black
05-01-2009, 01:55 AM
It's not top priority at the moment I am afraid.

Right now we are focusing on just a couple of high priority things which will help put the business in good stead to move into other markets. I expect this to take about a month or so and then I will very much focusing on making AtLarge supplements readily available in Canada, Australia and Europe.

I know it's a bit frustrating as this stuff can take a long time, but it's really important that we focus on the big things we are working on now as it will give the business stability and also make relationships easier to build. I will keep everyone up to daye a little more frequently in this thread/.

Jorge Sanchez
05-01-2009, 09:14 AM
It's not top priority at the moment I am afraid.

Right now we are focusing on just a couple of high priority things which will help put the business in good stead to move into other markets. I expect this to take about a month or so and then I will very much focusing on making AtLarge supplements readily available in Canada, Australia and Europe.

I know it's a bit frustrating as this stuff can take a long time, but it's really important that we focus on the big things we are working on now as it will give the business stability and also make relationships easier to build. I will keep everyone up to daye a little more frequently in this thread/.

Thanks, Daniel. That's very understandable.

I'm looking forward to giving ALN a try. Right now the shipping costs are just too prohibitive.

Big Jay
05-01-2009, 01:53 PM
focusing on making AtLarge supplements readily available in Canada, Australia and Europe.
I hope when you mention Europe, it'll be based in the UK, as I presume most of your European business would come from there, and a distributor somewhere else in Europe e.g. Germany, would still be quite costly to UK customers.

given'er
12-08-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey Daniel, got any good news for us canucks yet?

chris mason
12-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I don't forsee us being in Canada in the near future. We are focusing on US growth for now.

Astreocclu
12-13-2009, 10:33 AM
you guys do what is best for you, my mom lives in buffalo so its not THAT bad for me as i can just get it and take it across. However the day you guys get a way to ship up here, ill be one of hte first to order.