PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Nitrean

fpr
03-27-2009, 04:13 PM
I just purchased some ALN Nitrean Chocolate flavor, and although it tastes good, you can barely taste it (if that makes any sense)!!! I mixed it with the recommended amount of milk on the back label, 1 scoop, and also mixed it with some icecubes (so it wouldn't be warm -- could this be "watering" it down?). I could taste the chocolate but it was weak so I added another scoop... still tasted kind of week. However, the powder smells good and tastes good too, lol.

chris mason
03-27-2009, 05:29 PM
It is definitely not an overwhelming flavor. Use less liquid for a more intense taste.

Notorious
03-27-2009, 05:33 PM
IMO, Nitrean is one of the best tasting proteins because it is not too strong. 1 scoop of chocolate Nitrean with 2 cups of milk is the best tasting protein shake I have ever tried.

And I don't think you need ice cubes unless you're drinking it with warm milk for some reason.

Come to think of it, Nitrean could probably make a mean hot chocolate.

thewicked
03-30-2009, 01:24 PM
alot of my clients like and use nitrean for that reason. It tastes good but isn't overwhelming and tend to adjust the strength of the flavor depending on the volume of liquid used in the mix! Great taste and quality of product prevent customers from being burnt out on it fast.. nitrean was a good choice my friend!

Joe Black
03-31-2009, 01:27 AM
I think it can depend on how much liquid you use.

More = thicker with a stronger taste

Less = thinner and not so strong taste

I used to always have as little as possible because I literally wanted to down it and move on, but with Nitrean (as it tastes so good :)) I tend to go somewhere in the middle.