View Full Version : SPF Ironman 800
04-01-2009, 06:49 AM
This was my 800 opener. It took me 3 tries to get it in. I was having difficulties with keeping my butt down in this meet. Both prior attempts were easily pressed, but my butt was up each time. After viewing this vid I think I just barely keep it down here lol
Chris, Do I get credit for the At Large Nutrition ad at the end of the vid? lol
04-01-2009, 07:49 AM
nice work, like butta!
04-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Real fast Paul. Great work.
04-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Since Bencher8 made a point to direct me to this thread I will make some coments on my observations............
1. Ass still just about comes up.
2. Stop wearing your son's singlet
3. How many times have you handled a 1000 lbs in the gym now?
4. Sick Speed........... but then again its only 800 lbs.
5. Serious aapinion clean lift but atleast 150 lbs left on the platform.
6. Bencher could it be you went from World known Handler of the stars to the biggest sandbagger I know?
7. For Christ sake do I have to come back and slap a womack value meal special on your ass?
8. And do all these people know that you are the SPF308 Push Pull World Record Holder! **** a bench you got a long ass pull!
9. Nice Work now onto what you are capable of
04-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I had to point it out to you...I figured if your name was on the thread, people would watch it..
1. I guess I need a couple more special combos...make my ass bigger!
2. You should have seen the singlet I was trying to wear before that one!
3. I dont wanna talk about it...lol
4. I know...top 198'ers are outbenching me
5. I cant seem to figure out how to bench what I should be doing..
6. I think I might be a better coach than lifter
7. Did you see my ROM...I need a bunch more value meals!
8. If you are gonna talk about WR..you should know that my 800 now ranks me as the SPF 308 Bench WR holder as well...get it right!
9. Next meet i think I am just gonna open with 900...its either everything or nothing. I can be the worlds best bench attempter...lol
Thanks Rob! I need some fire I guess...
04-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I will coment on your closing. You need fire? LOL! Dude seriously you are stronger now then you ever have been. A few womack combo meals and that ass and belly wil grow!
04-01-2009, 06:05 PM
hahaha Rob you are my hero
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.6 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.