PDA

View Full Version : First post - 36yo, 5'10.5", 194 lbs

ant72bb
04-03-2009, 03:50 AM
First time I post here.
I'm 36 yo, 5'10.5", 194 lbs. I started workout regularly (3-4 session a week) in June 2006 and I putted on since then about 20 lbs in a year.
I'm an amateur hockey player (ice hockey September-March and inline hockey March-October).
In December 2008 I injured the left sholder (ski fall) and now I try to recover it.

Let me know what do you think?

RonnyB
04-03-2009, 06:16 AM
your back looks really good for such a short period of time in training, do you have any "before" pictures?

ant72bb
04-03-2009, 07:13 AM
These are the only before pics I found:
1. July 2004
2./3. July 2005
4./5. Comparison

Pimpstick
04-03-2009, 07:37 AM
why are you posting these?

-JM-
04-03-2009, 08:08 AM
why are you posting these?

I can see where this might go......

Pimpstick
04-03-2009, 08:36 AM
I can see where this might go......

I mean he just posted a bunch of shirtless pics of a rather unimpressive physique. The OP did not ask for any feedback, criticism, or say that he was starting a journal and wanted to use these as baseline photos.

No pics of legs, just a bunch of bicep flexes.

To OP, my question is serious. Are you posting these looking for feedback, or some other reason I can't type because my post will be deleted?

-JM-
04-03-2009, 08:53 AM
I mean he just posted a bunch of shirtless pics of a rather unimpressive physique. The OP did not ask for any feedback, criticism, or say that he was starting a journal and wanted to use these as baseline photos.

To OP, my question is serious. Are you posting these looking for feedback, or some other reason I can't type because my post will be deleted?

I knew what you meant.......That the OP posted pics (as a 1st post) in the hope of getting some :clap:

I have seen how that has panned out for folks in the past.

Invain
04-03-2009, 10:34 AM

Of course he's looking for feedback..... If you have nothing useful to post quit trolling the pictures section.

powerboy93
04-04-2009, 07:49 AM
to OP:

ur looking big man, bulk a few more pounds and then cut and u'll be good.

Pimpstick:
Trolls belong under a bridge and not on fourms :)

Cards
04-04-2009, 09:32 AM
very impressive. looks like you're doing something right. what's your routine look like, how's your diet?

ant72bb
06-23-2009, 08:25 AM
I didn't come back on forum because I was disappointed at the answer I received, but I didn't see the last post...

to OP:

ur looking big man, bulk a few more pounds and then cut and u'll be good.

Pimpstick:
Trolls belong under a bridge and not on fourms :)

Thanks bro. The last month I was at army and I didn't have the possibility to work out during the workday, I trained only at weekend.

At present I go down to 189 lbs and I feel good. I'm ready to come back hardly to gym.
I planned to begin cutting next week.

very impressive. looks like you're doing something right. what's your routine look like, how's your diet?

Thanks. I used to train 4 times a week at noon for about 1 hour: Mon (chest), Tue (Legs), Thu (Shoulders/Traps), Sat (Back). Abs at the beginning and arms at the end of each workout like complement.
Besides, I play hockey (amateur level) the whole year (on ice in winter and on inline-skate in the other season) and during the week I've two training session in the evening.
About the diet, I haven't one particularly. I eat my three main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and I have a snack in the morning and afternoon.
Clearly I try to eat healthy.

-------

New pics took last Sunday evening just after training.