PDA

View Full Version : loosen weight

jacoblipford
04-04-2009, 01:33 AM
I've done got tired of just sitting around getting fat time to get back into shape i was wanting to get some of you folks input on my diet and routine. im 20 312lbs i was 230 then said i was going to take a couple months off well 2 yrs and 82lbs later i got the notion im to dam fat. my diet is pretty basic no sugars starches bread mostly meat and veggies and my workout routine is mostly tread mill until i get 20 30 lbs off then start on wbb1. what do yall think any input negative or positive is greatly appreciated.

tom183
04-04-2009, 02:34 AM
my diet is pretty basic no sugars starches bread mostly meat and veggies

Be more specific. Proper spelling and punctuation would help aswell.

twm
04-04-2009, 05:42 AM
1) I was never the best dieter because I'm lazy. however, after years of mediocre final results in dieting due to laziness, imo, i have learned that one must track everything eaten in fitday or something of the like. it absolutely must be done to do things right. frankly, if youre 320lbs, im inclined to believe that your diet is more than bread, meat and vegetables (unless thats 3 classic triples from wendys with lettuce and tomato), which is why you should start tracking your cals.

2) do "starting strength", wbb1 or 1.1 immediately along with using the treadmill.

3) after 1-3 weeks of steps 1 and 2, you should have a fairly solid idea of how many calories you need to consume to lose weight. repeat those steps indefinitely. there are variations of dieting that you will want to read much more in depth to get results you want faster, but they require heavy dedication.

you've made the first step in taking the initiative to improving your life. follow up the right way. its all in your hands

VikingWarlord
04-04-2009, 06:14 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/11/

I can't even comment because I can't ****ing read what you wrote.

Pimpstick
04-04-2009, 06:48 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/11/

I can't even comment because I can't ****ing read what you wrote.

What's sad is that I've lived in South Carolina long enough to read that post and understand it. Hell, compared to some stuff people say here, it's not that bad.