PDA

View Full Version : Fat Loss......

ericg
04-12-2002, 08:47 AM
Hey guys and gals, I was wondering..........

When you are cutting, does the fat drop from cetrain places first? I mean is it easier for the body to lose fat from certain spots compared to other areas in the body? If so where does it come off first for all you people out there (i do understand that this may vary from person to person).

The_Chicken_Daddy
04-12-2002, 10:06 AM
It's genetically pre...soemthing haha. I forget the word i want.

IceRgrrl
04-12-2002, 10:13 AM
Like CD started to say, it varies from person to person and certainly from males to females. Unfortunately, the areas you'd like it to drop from first often end up being the stubborn ones that it takes forever for anything to happen.

Alex.V
04-12-2002, 10:16 AM
predetermined?

Tryska
04-12-2002, 10:26 AM
preprogrammed!

fat is like the Marine Corps.

First in last out.

Celestial
04-12-2002, 10:31 AM
I read that your body goes into a mode where when your burning fat, specially if its at a rapid pace it goes into survival mode. Cause your body's first reaction would to be to live, and it think it needs the fat. Well it will burn the fat in the parts of the body where it is least needed first. Like wrists, ankles , shoulders etc...and work its way to the other areas. The areas on the body defined as the "torso" area are usually the last to go because that is where the body stores the majority of its fat and its trying to "protect it". SO thats why areas like the tummy, thighs (especially in women) are last tog o.Since i been loosing weight thats EXACTLY what happened to me.

Celestial
04-12-2002, 10:44 AM
wow did I actually learn and remember something......lol

ericg
04-12-2002, 10:55 AM
lol

thanks everyone!!!

nugg
04-12-2002, 11:58 AM
That actually reminds me of John Madden and Pat Summerall from football on fox- during a replay challenge

There has to be irre ??? evidence that he was out of bounds

John- Irresponsible?

Pat- No

John- Irresistable?

Pat- No

John- Irreplaceable

Pat- No that's not it

JB fianlly calls it up, you guys mean "irrefutable"

That's it

ericg
04-12-2002, 01:47 PM
lol

MRJ
04-12-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Tryska
preprogrammed!

fat is like the Marine Corps.

First in last out.

Exactly . . . First to gain/hold the fat my mid-section, the last to lose it ?

You guessed it, my mid-section.

My fat loss starts at my face (specifically the jaw line), works to the neck, then hits the shoulder/chest and arms and is presently working it's way off my mid-section. Don't notice much off the lower half, but I don't have much fat storage there, so it figures.

Doesn't seem fair, does it ?