PDA

View Full Version : Ct state powerlifting and benchpress championships

rmccray
04-07-2009, 06:24 PM
for the first time the ipa is coming to connecticut.. hell yes its all locked in on aug 22 2009 the ipa is holding its first ct state championship. the meet will be held at fitness world just 4 miles from the mohegan sun and 15 miles from foxwoods so there will be plenty of things to do afterwards. its about time man i been working on finding a venue for this thing for just about a year. apps and answers to all your questions are available at www.rychlakpowersystems.com gene is the meet director and will serve as the head judge. if all goes well guys we can do this 2 or 3 times a year think about it guys we wont have to travel so much we can do our thing right here at home.. come check it out and show some love.. yours in power.BIGG ROBB McCRAY

vdizenzo
04-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Very cool stuff. Nice work Big Man. However, I hear one of the judges is a real prick.

rmccray
04-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Very cool stuff. Nice work Big Man. However, I hear one of the judges is a real prick.

lol i hear you may be right

vdizenzo
04-10-2009, 09:48 AM
I think this is where my wife is going to make her powerlifting debut.

rmccray
04-11-2009, 07:22 PM
I think this is where my wife is going to make her powerlifting debut.

bro that is ****ing awesome!!!! i hope she does! go jess go!

KarstenDD
04-12-2009, 01:52 PM
I think that is awesome.

BShaw
04-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Awesome! This is right in my back yard! Can't wait! SSA meet in July should give me a good idea where I stand going into this one.