PDA

View Full Version : Billing/Shipping Address

mcdonough9395
04-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Hey ive been wanting to go with AtLarge and order some Nitrean for awhile now but the one thing that always stops me from ordering is this note i see in red letters as im checking out...

Please note: The billing address to the right must match the one that is registered with your credit card company.

Now im currently away at college. I live in an apartment in Philadelphia and want to get it shipped here. However my home is in New Jersey so the address i have registered with my credit card company is different from my shipping address so im worried i wont receive my order. Is there a way around this so that i can still get some Nitrean shipped to my Philadelphia address with my New Jersey address credit card?

chris mason
04-07-2009, 07:00 PM
The system shouldn't be giving you ****, but sometimes it does. Just make your billing and shipping address match and then place where you really want the shipment sent in the "comments" section and we will take care of it.

Chris

mcdonough9395
04-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Its not the system thats giving me a problem i just noticed that note there and was nervous that if i proceeded to check out with the addresses not matching that i would not receive my order.

Travis Bell
04-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Prior to my sponsorship, when I purchased my supplements I never had a problem with it and I was in the same situation

mcdonough9395
04-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Ok sounds good. Cant wait to try this stuff after all the good things i hear about it. Thanks guys.