PDA

View Full Version : Bulking Diet Plan

motiVated
04-13-2009, 07:05 PM
Okay, so Dr. John M. Berardi wrote up the Massive Eating program. Anybody around here give it a try? It seems very legit.. I was considering it for my fall/winter bulk.

According to the write up I need..

30/40/30 Macro

4,600 Calories
345g Carbs
460g Protein
153g Fat

I have an endo body type, and I am in the middle on carb sensitivity so that's why I chose 30/40/30. I will get that in 6 to 8 meals. Friday and Saturday nights will be the two cheat dinners; but I will be reasonable with what I eat.

Meal #1: Carb + Protein
Meal #2: Fat + Protein
Meal #3: Fat + Protein
Pre W/O: Protein
Post W/O: Protein + Carb
PP W/O: Protein + Carb
Meal #7: Protein + Fat + Fibrous Veggies
Meal #8: Protein + Fat + Fibrous Veggies

To account training into this, I plan to train German Volume Training 5 days per week with low intensity walking factored in. On off days I will go for a long low intensity walk.

Carb sources:
Sweet Potatoes
Baked Potatoes
Brown Rice
Vegetables
Limited Fruit/Low GI Fruit
Cereals
Pasta (White)
Oats
CytoCarb/Cytogainer
Whole Wheat Bread
Milk

Protein Sources:
Chicken
Eggs
Turkey
Fish
Red Meat
General Dairy

Fat Sources:
Fish Oil
Mayonnaise
Olive Oil
Eggs
Cashews/Peanutbutter
Whole milk

Example day

Meal #1: 10 Egg Whites, Cytogainer blended with 2 cups oats, and berries, whole wheat toast, Skim Milk

Meal #2: 6g Fish Oil, 3 Cans Tuna with Mayonnaise

Meal #3: 3g Fish Oil, Peanutbutter, 6 Eggs

Pre W/O: ON 100% Whey

Post W/O: SizeOn + CytoCarb II and ON 100% Whey + Blended Oats + Milk

Post Post W/O: 8oz Lean Steak and 4oz grilled chicken, 2 Baked Potatoes, cup of Cottage Cheese

Meal #7: Cottage Cheese, 6g fish Oil

Pre Bed: MuscleMilk, 2g Fish Oil, Peanutbutter, 2 Eggs

Looking over this, that seems like an overkill on nutrients and possibly calories. Maybe I am just scared of getting fat? Realisticly, if I follow this for 6 months, I want to gain no more than 2% body fat and gain no less than 20-30 pounds.

VikingWarlord
04-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Unless you've got amazing genetics or you're juiced, you won't be gaining that much weight with that little bodyfat in that time frame. It just won't happen.

motiVated
04-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Okay, I was a bit overly optimistic and hypothetical.

How about a 3 or 4 month bulk with no more than 3-5% BF gain and no less than 15-20lb weight gain?

marlvoro
04-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Just plow complex carbs and protein about 6 times a day and lift like crazy, you will get big. I started about 3 months ago and have already put on 30 pounds with barely any of it being fat. Just make sure all breads and rice you eat are not enriched or bleached.