PDA

View Full Version : DE Work Videos (Vin Dizenzo)?

mcdonough9395
04-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Hey guys. A week or so ago i remember i watched these videos i think they were of Vin Dizenzo doing DE bench work and he kinda outlined how to do it as far as sets, reps, speed, and hand placements. I cant seem to find it though. It was late and i cant remember what section they were in or if it was even on this site that i watched them. If any of you guys know what im reffering to and know where they are or can point me in the right direction id appreciate it. Thanks.

danmac
04-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Sure thing!

You start out with 8 sets of 3 reps. The first three sets you use index on the smooth grip, the second three sets you use thumb length from the smooth and the last two sets you use pinkie on the ring grip.

You should probably start out with 135 and work your way up to a weight that is a good speed weight for you.

This is a video of me doing DE work with straight weight, but you can also add some bands in later. I really feel that bands help increase the speed.

j-KbZC6sMJ0

I think you meant this one, it was posted in my thread a few days ago.

mcdonough9395
04-15-2009, 02:40 PM
Ahh this is the one. It was Travis not Vin my bad. Much thanks man.

vdizenzo
04-15-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm better looking. Here's my speed bench vid sYlOziRuZks

Dingus
04-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Rush> Rap

Rob Luyando
04-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Man that first video made Vincent look tiny! LOL! Nice work gentleman. If I had a video camera I would start posting video's. Stay tuned............. Fat kid is getting in shape and strong with some sick speed raw.........

Travis Bell
04-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Man that first video made Vincent look tiny! LOL! Nice work gentleman. If I had a video camera I would start posting video's. Stay tuned............. Fat kid is getting in shape and strong with some sick speed raw.........

hahaha!

You're old balls!

Vincent is correct though, my looks are shameful. On the up side, I believe he's older than both of us. Sadly, still much stronger than me LOL

chris mason
04-15-2009, 08:02 PM
Vincent, get new videos! :(

Strong stuff!

vdizenzo
04-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Vincent, get new videos! :(

Strong stuff!

My good man, they will be starting in May. I am getting a tripod and will be filming a great deal of my training.

Travis Bell
04-15-2009, 08:15 PM
I believe Vincent dropped DE work for awhile anyways correct Vin?

Are you bringing it back?

bencher8
04-15-2009, 08:15 PM
man I guess that means we will be subjected to more of vinnys mug on here soon...jeez lol

I dont know which is worse...looking forward to seeing more of vins vids or Robs...lol

chris mason
04-16-2009, 09:31 AM
My good man, they will be starting in May. I am getting a tripod and will be filming a great deal of my training.

Good news! :)

Rob Luyando
04-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Bencher8 you have inspired me to go out and steal the neighbors video recorder. I will be posting DE workouts soon. Heck I may even start challenging Vincent to ugly mug challenge on the incline

vdizenzo
04-16-2009, 01:38 PM
Bencher8 you have inspired me to go out and steal the neighbors video recorder. I will be posting DE workouts soon. Heck I may even start challenging Vincent to ugly mug challenge on the incline

This could be very interesting. I like it. However, don't give me that bodyweight nonsense. If you want to look like a fitness model that is your own business.

I'm taking it slow for the next few weeks and then it's game on. Let's see just how far we can push one another.

bencher8
04-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Rob cant use the new stealth technology on the incline press...and there aint no technology out there that can help him in the looks dept! lol