PDA

View Full Version : Water????

Tru
04-13-2002, 12:16 PM
How much water should I drink in a day?

Is the point of drinking water so you piss a lot or what?

I'm wondering cuz, I'm not drinking that much water now.

Budiak
04-13-2002, 12:25 PM
You should try to drink at least a gallon of water a day. More if possible, I try (feebly) to drink 1.5 gallons a day. I usually drink a lot more if I'm particularly active, for obvious reasons.

Water does make you piss a lot, which is fun in its own right, but it is also necessary because uhh, the body kinda needs it. It is extremely important to all bodily functions, pissing being just the most obvious. If you didnt drink water, you'd still piss, it'd just be chunky.

Tru
04-13-2002, 03:11 PM
Ok, well..At my school they get really mad if you ask to go to the restroom, so I can only go ilke once or twice during the day.. Is that good to hold in for 7 hours while i'm at school?

Budiak
04-13-2002, 04:19 PM
What school are you in where you dont have a break every hour or two?

You should at least be able to go between classes, or if its college, uh, between classes.
Unless its grade school.

Tryska
04-14-2002, 09:47 AM
what's wrong with having a water bottle?

the doc
04-14-2002, 09:49 AM
At my school they get really mad if you ask to go to the restroom

what sort of institution is this?

KievenRus
04-18-2002, 02:47 AM
then piss in the classroom.

next time they won`t hesitate sending you in the bathroom for sure :thumbup:

nejar462
04-18-2002, 06:16 PM
hold on, my school is like that too, its completely weird and ridiculous.

InferiorDesign
04-18-2002, 06:18 PM
i drink a crapload of water, and some days i piss like crazy, and some days i dont. i think if you drink alot of water and have to go the bathroom every ten minutes then youll wind up dehydrated in the end. but if you drink and drink and drink and only have to go once every other hour, then drink alot on those days.

the_hall
04-18-2002, 06:22 PM
at my school we change classed every 45 min, i only have time once a day to fill my bottle up because classes are so far apart at my hs, and there are long lines at the water fountains. at work we have a fountain, so i fill my bottle up every half hour or so, but it makes me pee like crazy. i usually just drop a piece of toilet paper in there and try and see how many times i can cut it to keep myself occupied. my manager gets mad because i keep using the bathroom and dong get work done.

InferiorDesign
04-18-2002, 06:24 PM
no one uses the fountains at my school, cause the nozel is all green and blue, and the water tastes funny

the_hall
04-18-2002, 06:28 PM
yeah, we just got a new wing put in a couple years back, they are the only fountains i use. in the old wing the water tastes terrible, i cant even stand to drink it. it has this bitter metallic taste to it.

the_hall
04-18-2002, 06:29 PM
one time i filled my bottle up at one of the old fountains, then looked at it. the water was yellow, with stuff floating around in it.

Budiak
04-18-2002, 10:33 PM
Buy a brita water bottle, its got a filter built in so it filters the water with every sip. I've got one.

NYOTTO
04-19-2002, 01:31 AM
Jesus, where do you guys live where the water is yellow. I wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom in High School unless I had a pass from the Dean...I was really bad:evillaugh

Shocker
04-19-2002, 01:57 AM
Kids. If you cant leave to take a piss you could always drain the lizard into a bottle and empty it over the school nerd's bag. He will appreciate it in the long run.

What is the opinion of drinking tap water as opposed to bottled ?

Is tap water all that bad for you ?

heathj
04-19-2002, 08:58 AM
What happens if you leave the classroom and go the bathroom when the teacher says no? Are they going to suspend you because you didn't want to pee your pants? Doubtful. Just go.

the_hall
04-19-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by heathj
What happens if you leave the classroom and go the bathroom when the teacher says no? Are they going to suspend you because you didn't want to pee your pants? Doubtful. Just go.

I've always wondered that. One time i just walked out, filled my bottle up, and came back without my teacher noticing.

I have never heard of a filtered water bottle, i doubt it will make terrible tasting water taste decent though. Some tap water just isn't fit to drink.