PDA

View Full Version : mixing protein powder

Silverback
04-13-2002, 12:46 PM
my doggs does any1 have trouble micing their whey cos i certainly do is there a way 2 improve it, or is it just the brand i use, at the mo im on body fortress, but previoulsy i was on maximuscles, its really getting to me

Budiak
04-13-2002, 12:52 PM
That entire message was abbreviated...my head is about to explode on the wall beside me.

Anyways, use a blender. It will cut right through even the least mixable powder. If you dont have a blender, buy one. If you cant afford a blender, what are you doing buying powdered protein? You should be working.

Silverback
04-13-2002, 04:53 PM
fairplay i have got a blender and will try it tommorow, cheers bud

syntekz
04-13-2002, 06:53 PM
I use optimum whey protein. I put it in a rubbermaid container/jar and shake it up for a second. No chunks or anything, most likely the brand of protein.

rookiebldr
04-13-2002, 10:40 PM
Yep, I use ProLab in a shaker cup, I don't think I could hack using a blender everyday - extra dishes yuck.

Budiak
04-14-2002, 02:50 AM
If your protein powder is so raunchy that it immediately melds to the side of your blender jar, not even allowing you to rinse it clean shortly after pouring it, you should buy a new protein.

I drink it straight from the jar, then rinse it out in warm water for a few minutes. If you're too busy for this, quit your job. You are killing yourself.