PDA

View Full Version : I think they got the order wrong...

Reko
04-24-2009, 04:08 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/106967/Big-Macs-and-Fries-What-You-Pay-Per-Calorie

the rankings should be flip flopped if you ask me.

dumbbell
04-25-2009, 04:57 PM
I'd hafta agree with you. It doesn't make any sense the way they got it laid out.

Notorious
04-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Must be a misprint. And I have no idea why the McDonalds Double cheeseburger isn't on there, it's like 25 cents/100 cals. That's the real king.

rctriplefresh5
04-26-2009, 01:29 PM
all i know is the double cheeseburger used to be 1.00 and last iheard it got raised to 1.29 which was bull**** enough. now i see a commercial on tv talking about how the double cheeseburger is a value again froa limited time offer. so im thinking to myself this is great its back on the dollar menu. then i see it says that theyre 2 for 3.00. WTF THATS 1.50 PER SANDWHICH. how much are they going to be after this offer ends? two dollars per double cheeseburger? the triples used to be 1.50 also.

sorry just ranting. i also hate how wendys claims they sell .99 sandwhiches yet every wendys ive beento raised the price to 1.29 a long ass time ago. and also the double stack and the crispy chicken sandwhich used to both be the same price .99. now the crispy chicken is 1.19 which is .10 cheaper that doesnt make no sense subway also got cheap and took the italian bmt off of their 5 dollar footlongs menu so now they only have bread sandwhiches on their menus..