PDA

View Full Version : Diet what should i be eating

OnEverything
04-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi just wanted help on a diet plan...I have no idea what i should be eating and how many times a day i should be eating..Right now i eat anything and everything i can...and havnt gained/lost anything..
What should i be eating and how many times a day?
Thanks any help would be appreciated

Trainwreck
04-27-2009, 09:40 AM
This (http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46565&highlight=bodybuilder+eats)

VikingWarlord
04-27-2009, 09:43 AM
I think you should read the hundreds of other threads asking the exact same question. Then come back with more specific questions.

A lot of us put a lot of time and effort into the information we're giving. Please respect that and at least make an attempt to find the information on your own first. Why should anyone help you if you're not willing to help yourself?

cphafner
04-27-2009, 08:14 PM
I think you should read the hundreds of other threads asking the exact same question. Then come back with more specific questions.

A lot of us put a lot of time and effort into the information we're giving. Please respect that and at least make an attempt to find the information on your own first. Why should anyone help you if you're not willing to help yourself?

VW is blunt, but correct. Start by reading the stickies and using the search. I'm sure you will find help that way. After reading threads, then post with more specific questions. Your question is way too vague. You posted no background. No goals. No help can be given w/o atleast that.

whiteman90909
04-28-2009, 08:17 AM
This (http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46565&highlight=bodybuilder+eats)

Yes

and Yesssssss

OnEverything
04-28-2009, 03:01 PM
ok thanks no problem.