PDA

View Full Version : Please view my diet

BigWooly123
05-01-2009, 03:03 AM
So I am 6'1 and currently down to 288 from 296 in the past few weeks. I wake up at 10:00am right now, three weeks ago I was waking up at 1-2 in the after noon. I am trying to work down to 9:00am soon. Here is my current diet plan, let me know what you think.. And if there should be any changes or additions.

Meal 1:
4 Eggs
1-2 Oz. ham, turkey, chicken, or beef.
1 whole wheat tortilla or piece of bread.
1 Serving Thermocin

Meal 2:
6-8 Oz. turkey, chicken, or beef.
1 Cup brown rice.
1 Cup spinach

4 hours after first serving of thermocin I take my second serving.

Meal 3: Typically pre-workout
1 Scoop 80%whey 20%casein
1/2 Cup ice
1/2 Cup milk
1/2 Cup oats
1 Tbsp natt peanut butter
1 Banana
Or I drink a muscle milk or eat a protein bar

Post-workout:
1 Scoop 80%whey 20%casein
5 Grams creatine
1 Scoop powdered gatorade

Meal 4:
6-8 Oz. fish, turkey, chicken, beef
2 Cups Veggies
1 whole wheat roll

Pre-bed:
1 Scoop 80%casein 20%whey
1 Serving ETS

Joe Black
05-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Personally I think it looks really clean and all all of the sources are lean and a good choice. And if you have lost 8 lbs so far, something is working - congrats! :)

I would keep at it and monitor the weight. Once you are stalling, look to reduce calories VERY slowly because it looks as if your calories are pretty low anyway. For example losing the bread roll, reudcing the rice etc... How many in total are you consuming our of curiousity?

Also apart from the eggs, your diet is VERY low in fat. I would look to get some in there - nuts and fish oil are good choices. high in calories so just factor that in.

Pimpstick
05-01-2009, 06:36 AM
Are you on a tight budget? Why only 1 serving of ETS?

VikingWarlord
05-01-2009, 08:02 AM
What are the macros of all that?

BigWooly123
05-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

Are you on a tight budget? Why only 1 serving of ETS?

I'd like to save a bit of money on supplements, I have alot of money in the bank right now and I'd like to save as much as possible. I don't have a job since I got done coaching wrestling. And someone said 1 serving at night would be fine.

I'm new to the lingo and I'm assuming marcos are fat/calories/protein? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't added them up yet, just been eating stuff I know is a good choice and low calorie. I'll get the count totals for a day this week.

I will start adding in a handful of almonds in there, I have a huge container of them. Thanks for the stalling advice, I will factor out the roll and cut down the rice when I get there. 1 Cup of rice is surprisingly alot.

Wooly

Mercuryblade
05-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Looks really good.
Keep in mind that as you lose more and more weight, your body is going to get used to eating less and your metabolism is going to slow down.
I'd start tracking your macro's and see how many calories you are getting in.
I'd also add some fruit in there as an alternate carb source.

BigWooly123
05-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Alright, thanks alot for the feed back, just curious.. where would you add in the fruit and how much?

Wooly

Mercuryblade
05-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Alright, thanks alot for the feed back, just curious.. where would you add in the fruit and how much?

Wooly

Fruit add carbs, so I would probably mix it up, use an apple or an orange in place of a grain in a meal.

Eat brown rice one day, and then the next eat an apple instead, etc.

BigWooly123
05-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Awesome sounds good, thanks.

Wooly