PDA

View Full Version : Need help with making a 7-day meal plan.

ArjunDhir
05-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Was thinking of cutting for a month, to cut off 5-10lbs of unwanted body fat. I plan on continuing to lift heavy, and trying Tabata (been doing a different form of HIIT for the past while)

So, although I've looked (and tried to make one myself) it's terribly hard to come up with at least slightly different meals to eat for 7 days.

So I was wondering if you guys could help come up with a healthy Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for 7 days. For the snacks I'd be eating home-made protein bars for one snack, and a post-workout protein shake for the other.

Keep in mind I dislike fish, but love every other meat (and eggs!).

Thank you in advance for your help.

ArjunDhir
05-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Anyone :)?

mcdonough9395
05-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Make it easy and make a one day meal plan that you eat 7 days. Just make sure your foods make up at least 1 gram protein per pound body weight and about .5 grams fat per pound body weight and fill the rest with carbs.

Trainwreck
05-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Make sure you get enough veggies in your diet, good source of fiber which is also very filling. You can try carb cycling, it'll be a bit more varied than just eating the same thing day in and day out.
This (http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123617) is what I've been eating and fat is just dropping off, 6 pounds in 9 days...its actually a bit too fast. The main goal is 1g of protein, .5g of fat per lb of bodyweight...and of course, staying below maintenance.