PDA

View Full Version : Apa wpa pl in freeport maine, july 18

SGT ROCK
05-08-2009, 10:49 PM
It is going to be a great outdoor show with my friend Scotty Taylor promoting the event. Russ Barlow will be there and will have some lifters entered, the ENTIRE Austins gym team will be there competing, lead by THE BEST Master bencher in the world, Dick Austin with a 315 raw bench and 400 shirted at 76! Alan Cayer at 50 totalling over ten times bodyweight OFFICIALLY will be pulling as well. My father, whom is very ill, is going to attend via front row wheelchair and I am going to travel the 3000 miles so he can have a chance to watch me compete. I am trying to coax Vinny D to come up and grab a tough WR WPA bench and bring some of his great crew from CT up north. If any of you want to attend please let me know, I can assure you that we will help you in any way we can.

Semper Fi

GHOGH
05-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Sweet, right next door, I think I just might go. Even if I don't get to compete I will be there. Will have to see if my old man wants to do it.

BobBart
05-18-2009, 08:18 AM
New member from Maine. Do you have any more info on this meet? I'm thinking of competing but never have before. I might wait until next year. I turn 40 in August. Is there a place I can see what previous years results were? I would like to know where I stand before I enter.