PDA

View Full Version : Training Partner

Jeff Garvin
05-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Just wondering if there is anyone looking for a training partner who just so happens to train in the Western Massachusetts area? They gym I train at has a whole powerlifting room with a monolift, competitioin bench, incline bench, squat rack and tons of plates. I currently train by myself in the mornings and I am doing the 5/3/1 program. Please let me know if you are interested!!

Rob Luyando
05-13-2009, 07:31 AM
Move to IL and I'll train with you. My main straining partner hasn't shown up to train in a week. Very frustrating!

Anyone in the Northwest IL area is welcome to train in a harcore envirement with a guy that knows a little for free.

GCPowerlifter
05-13-2009, 10:34 AM
I'd like to find another training parter or two as well. I'm from northern KY/ Cincy area and have the full setup in a private gym. We've got 3-4 guys training regularly now, but more is always better.

KarstenDD
05-13-2009, 01:37 PM
I'd like to find another training parter or two as well. I'm from northern KY/ Cincy area and have the full setup in a private gym. We've got 3-4 guys training regularly now, but more is always better.

If you really wanted more guys I would say drive to Powerstation. I know nothing about it but I know they run the Augusut ProAm.

KarstenDD
05-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Jeff, come on down.

Jeff Garvin
05-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Jeff, come on down.

I know, I do plan on coming down before my next meet on July 11th. Maybe sometime in mid-late June.

PS Love the mustache! You look like a 80's state trooper, all you need are some aviator glasses!

Tom Mutaffis
05-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Jeff - have you ever heard of a place called Excel? It is in Waltham, MA

http://www.excelstrength.com/

A friend of mine is a trainer there. One of the strongest 200 lbs guys in the country in Strongman for the past few years.